Studio 35 Oil Free Hydrating Water Gel uploaded by Theresa A.Studio 35 Oil Free Hydrating Water Gel uploaded by Theresa A.

BY STUDIO 35

Details

This gel contains hyaluronic acid, which helps moisturize skin and keeps it looking smooth and hydrated all day.
Apply evenly to face and neck.

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. External use only.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth-12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1

Nicole S.
Armona, CA
THIS IS THE BEST! This is my absolute favorite moisturizer, hands down. Super light weight, yet super hydrating. Great for all seasons. I use it in the summer when I don't need much hydration & I use it in the winter when my skin is super dry & it's great for both. The scent is great, plus it contains hyaluronic acid, which I've thoroughly enjoyed adding in to my skin care routine. It's only $15 for a good amount of product. Even though it's the store brand, I prefer it over the Neutrogena.
Emily E.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this product! It’s identical to the garnier moisture bomb and the neutragenia one. The price is unbeatable!! I keep back up of these for when I run out because I can’t live without this!
Theresa A.
Studio 35 beauty oil-free hydrating water gel is the Walgreens' brand that compares to Neutrogena hydroboost Water-Gel. I compared both products side-by-side for their ingredient list and it was almost identical. The active ingredient is the same. It feels wonderful on my skin and I cannot tell a difference in the feel or performance of this moisturizer. Just like Hydro boost, this hydrating water gel contains hyaluronic acid which is the secret to keeping the skin hydrated. I would recommend this moisturizer is a more affordable alternative because for me it has performed exactly the same. It does not break me out and leaves my skin soft and moisturized. The reason that I give it four stars instead of five is because the difference between the two products is in the fragrance. It is the same type of scent but it is not identical and it is not as pleasant. It is not bad by any means and if you used this product first you would never know the difference. I have decided to use this product because it does same thing for less money.
Ishita D.
Oh my god! If this isn't the best gel yet then i don't know which is. This has been out for quite a while now and is easily one of my favorites. The product is amazing and it works great for me. Would definitely repurchase!