Studio 35 Oil Free Hydrating Water Gel uploaded by Theresa A.Studio 35 Oil Free Hydrating Water Gel uploaded by Theresa A.

BY STUDIO 35

Details

This gel contains hyaluronic acid, which helps moisturize skin and keeps it looking smooth and hydrated all day.
Apply evenly to face and neck.

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. External use only.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth-12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1

Studio 35 Oil Free Hydrating Water Gel
  • "THIS IS THE BEST! This is my absolute favorite moisturizer, hands down. Super light weight, yet super hydrating. Great for all seasons. I use it in the summer when I don't need much hydration & I use it in the winter when my skin is super dry & it's great for both. The scent is great, plus it contains hyaluronic acid, which I've thoroughly enjoyed adding in to my skin care routine. It's only $15 for a good amount of product. Even though it's the store brand, I prefer it over the Neutrogena." in 3 reviews
Sasha R.
I have not used the Neutrogena so I’m not sure how it compares but I like it so far. I do not like the packaging because you have to dip your hands into the pomade. I do like what it’s doing to my skin so far because it is not creating any new white heads for me but I still see tiny pimples on my skin which doesn’t bother me because they’re not noticeable. However, I do have two bigger pimples that showed up on my forehead which I disliked and they’re big but don’t hurt. Overall though I like the feeling and look of my skin.
Emily E.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this product! It’s identical to the garnier moisture bomb and the neutragenia one. The price is unbeatable!! I keep back up of these for when I run out because I can’t live without this!
member-db54d
I have see people state that this is comparable to Neutrogena's hydro boost water gel and that is so far from the truth. I have used the Neutrogena gel before and LOVED it, so when I was in Walgreens and saw this one and compared the ingredients and they were all the same I figured why not try it. NOOOOO if you already have dry skin DO NOT buy this. The scent of this is much stronger and is much more blue than Neutrogena's formula. Also the Studio365 version is super thin compared to Neutrogena's. Save your $14-$15 and go to walmart and spend the extra $2-$3 for the Neutrogena brand. Every time I used this studio365 my face was even more dry and tight than if I were to have just put nothing on my face after washing it. Even when I put on TWICE as much product as I would have applied if I were to use the Neutrogena one. Not only that I broke out multiple times using this and am still babying a pimple that refuses to go down from using this (and keep in mind I only used it for like a week). I never finished the jar. It's currently sitting on my computer desk while I figure out a way to use the rest of it and not completely waste my money.
Theresa A.
Studio 35 beauty oil-free hydrating water gel is the Walgreens' brand that compares to Neutrogena hydroboost Water-Gel. I compared both products side-by-side for their ingredient list and it was almost identical. The active ingredient is the same. It feels wonderful on my skin and I cannot tell a difference in the feel or performance of this moisturizer. Just like Hydro boost, this hydrating water gel contains hyaluronic acid which is the secret to keeping the skin hydrated. I would recommend this moisturizer is a more affordable alternative because for me it has performed exactly the same. It does not break me out and leaves my skin soft and moisturized. The reason that I give it four stars instead of five is because the difference between the two products is in the fragrance. It is the same type of scent but it is not identical and it is not as pleasant. It is not bad by any means and if you used this product first you would never know the difference. I have decided to use this product because it does same thing for less money.
Adele L.
YUMA, AZ
I live in a VERY dry place and my complexion was not having it. I searched and searched for a moisturizer that would correct my skin to its natural glow. Within the first 24 hrs of using this product, I noticed an INSTANT improvement. I have used 1 bottle already and on my second. I couldn't be happier. I purchased mine on Amazon.com for $14.99. Get great Skin now.
Caridad G.
Bronx, NY
During the winter months my skin tends to get dry and flaky in certain areas this hydrating water gel has been a great moisturizer. It feel lite on my skin which was exactly what I was looking for since I get oily in some areas.
Nicole S.
Armona, CA
Latisha T.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This gel based oil free cream from neutrogena has worked wonders on my skin specifically this winters it has hydrated and kept my skin supple and soft .I specifically have dry skin but I hate oily moisturizer so this one was perfect for me .neutrogena is one of my go to drug store product!!
Ishita D.
Oh my god! If this isn't the best gel yet then i don't know which is. This has been out for quite a while now and is easily one of my favorites. The product is amazing and it works great for me. Would definitely repurchase!