BY STUDIO 35

Gently Dissolves All Traces Of Makeup Alcohol Free Hypoallergenic & Dermatologist Tested 7.9 X 6.8 In Made In South Korea see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Zoe H.
Grand Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
This are a game changer I love these wipes! I accidentally bought them instead of the neutrogena wipes but these are way better!! It's like cleaning your face with a heavenly cool wet wipe! Using on my eyes there is zero burning or stinging it just feels like cool water! It removes my makeup completely.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great alternative to Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. They work exactly as well but are significantly cheaper. The lavender smell is great and the wipes are effective at removing all of your makeup but still gentle. These are the only makeup wipes I use anymore.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are hands down the BEST dupe for Neutrogena's Night Calming wipes. I love these wipes so much because they are so gentle on my skin and I can even use them to remove my eye makeup. They work really well when taking off waterproof makeup, which is great because I don't irritate my skin by rubbing too hard. These are usually priced about $2 cheaper than Neutrogena and you can get them at any Walgreens.
Lisa M.
St. Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH THESE WPIES! Buy them EVERY time they're on sale in multiples and sometimes when they're not. They remove all the makeup, even waterproof, on the first or second wipe, with no scrubbing needed. The smell is heavenly!
Ezbeidy S.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a great dupe for the neutrogena night calming makeup wipes. They have a different smell but it's still smells great. It's really affordable, I don't really remember the price difference but they are cheaper than the Neutrogena wipes.
Heather H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These makeup removing wipes are the perfect thing to start out your nightly skin care routine. The have a good moisture level so can easily clean your whole face and neck area. The pricing is very competitive also.
Melissa G.
Dorado
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these wipes. They take of my makeup very quickly, i usually just use one. It takes off water proof makeup as well. My concern is that it feels a little bit harsh on my skin as well as oily. After getting rid of my make up i have to wash it with water because it just feels so oily. I love to use them on my lips, when i wear matte lipstick, it just makes it easier to remove. For my face i use  Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1