BY STUDIO 35

Gently Dissolves All Traces Of Makeup Alcohol Free Hypoallergenic & Dermatologist Tested 7.9 X 6.8 In Made In South Korea see more...

Morgan H.
queen creek arizona
These makeup remover towelettes are the bomb! These ones don’t burn my face and there so soft and make my face sooo clean! I love them so much and I always buy them! I recommended them to my sister and my mom and my moms friends and they went out and bought them, they also love them as well!!! 100% my favorite makeup remover towelettes I hope they are still out when I have kids so I can buy them for my kids!! Lol
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Great alternative to Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. They work exactly as well but are significantly cheaper. The lavender smell is great and the wipes are effective at removing all of your makeup but still gentle. These are the only makeup wipes I use anymore.
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
I’m obsessed with these! They are the first step in taking a whole day off my face haha! Literally! They are great and calming, not too bad in price either! I buy them in groups haha
Regina H.
These towelettes are refreshing and remove all of my makeup. They have a clean smell but they make my face oily. This is the first time I have ever used these towelettes. They met my expectations in regards to removing makeup which is what they are supposed to do. I would not buy these again.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
These are hands down the BEST dupe for Neutrogena's Night Calming wipes. I love these wipes so much because they are so gentle on my skin and I can even use them to remove my eye makeup. They work really well when taking off waterproof makeup, which is great because I don't irritate my skin by rubbing too hard. These are usually priced about $2 cheaper than Neutrogena and you can get them at any Walgreens.
Zoe H.
Grand Rapids
This are a game changer I love these wipes! I accidentally bought them instead of the neutrogena wipes but these are way better!! It's like cleaning your face with a heavenly cool wet wipe! Using on my eyes there is zero burning or stinging it just feels like cool water! It removes my makeup completely.
Lisa M.
St. Paul, MN
AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH THESE WPIES! Buy them EVERY time they're on sale in multiples and sometimes when they're not. They remove all the makeup, even waterproof, on the first or second wipe, with no scrubbing needed. The smell is heavenly!
Heather H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These makeup removing wipes are the perfect thing to start out your nightly skin care routine. The have a good moisture level so can easily clean your whole face and neck area. The pricing is very competitive also.
Ezbeidy S.
Aurora, CO
This a great dupe for the neutrogena night calming makeup wipes. They have a different smell but it's still smells great. It's really affordable, I don't really remember the price difference but they are cheaper than the Neutrogena wipes.
Melissa G.
Dorado
I like these wipes. They take of my makeup very quickly, i usually just use one. It takes off water proof makeup as well. My concern is that it feels a little bit harsh on my skin as well as oily. After getting rid of my make up i have to wash it with water because it just feels so oily. I love to use them on my lips, when i wear matte lipstick, it just makes it easier to remove. For my face i use  GARNIER SKIN ACTIVE™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1