BY STUDIO 35 #10 in Nail Polish Remover

• 100% Acetone
  • Spill-Proof Pump
  • Removes nail tips, glue and glitter

To remove nails: Soak nail tips, wraps or artificial nails to dissolve and remove them. You may need to file any additional residue and clean nail bed before applying any new nail products. to remove nail polish: Moisten cotton by pressing firmly against nail surface, from cuticle to nail tip. Wipe clean. Repeat if necessary. Some top coats are difficult to remove and may require more than one application. Wash your hands with a gentle soap, rinse and pat dry.

Ingredients: Acetone

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
morgan f.
Oconomowoc, WI
Works quickly and very effectively. My favorite thing about this product though is the pump applicator. I cannot tell you how many times I’ve spilled my old fashioned pour style nail polish remover. This is spill proof and really quick to use. The only thing that would make it even better is if the hole in the middle of the pump was large enough to fit a q tip in, giving you the option to just set a q tip if you needed to do a quick touch up.
Laura H.
Lafayette
Basically spilled all over the place after first use. Great idea for packaging, but poorly executed still The chemical compounds do you quite a good job at removing high price point nail polish I can’t say the same for gel but I would say studio 35 is quite a good competitor as opposed to you know other generic products,I as a former Cosmetologist I think it’s it’s on the same Tier as Cutex.
Herlinda S.
Madison
I like this product but I recommend to be careful where you place this because it will stain or some will leak out and ruin any surface underneath. But I do like the quick easy pump action, you get just enough and no need of a old school big opening bottles causing you to use more then you need to.
Ashley J.
Sellersburg
I only use acetone polish remover and this is an excellent inexpensive product. It works just as well as most professional brands of nail polish remover and you can buy it at Walgreens, rite aide, CVS, etc.
Holly L.
Spartanburg, SC
It’s a good nail polish remover- it only works on standard traditional nail polishes- this won’t touch gel polish- but not many do sadly.
I didn’t find this dry my nails out or make them brittle so I think it’s a good one.
If you have trouble removing glitter polish take a cotton ball fully saturate it in nail polish remover- take some tinfoil and wrap the saturated nail polish remover over the nail. Keep the nail polish remover with the tin foil wrap on for 5 minutes- your glitter should be completely removed.Studio 35 Nail Polish Remover Pump 100% Acetone
Penelope L.
S Plainfield, NJ
I don't like the diapenser. For me it doesn't seem to work like it's supposed to. Barely any remover comes out when you press down on the top. I found myself pumping manyyy times before I get enough remover to do the job. The polish itself works well....just not a fan of the dispenser.
Melissa R.
Oklahoma City
The best part about this Nail polish remover is the pump! I just take a cotton ball and press down a few times to soak up the liquid. I also love that it is 100% acetone so it works very well. I will definitely buy this again when I run out. And it was very affordable as well.
Leslie M.
I really enjoy this acetone using the pump because it is less messy. It really gets all of the old nail polish off and doesn’t leave any pieces or blotches left behind. This is a great acetone if you are looking for one to completely remove
Taylor M.
This took my nail polish off with ease. Although it did a good job of removing my nail polish, it took quite a while to remove it. This is a good value for what I paid it for and I would definitely recommend it to other people!
Lauryn B.
Olympia, WA
Is it harder to get dark nail polish off I have that problem with nail polish removers?
Nkiru O.
London, ON
Does it get nail polish that gets under the cuticle?
Katrina M.
De Leon Spgs, FL
How do you like this acetone comepare to all the other ones?
Wildeliz G.
Bayamón PR
Tenía pensado comprarlo pero no sé si a la hora de tener puesto espantes fuertes funciona
Carmen P.
This is the west polish remover