BY STUDIO 35 #12 in Nail Polish Remover

• 100% Acetone
  • Spill-Proof Pump
  • Removes nail tips, glue and glitter

To remove nails: Soak nail tips, wraps or artificial nails to dissolve and remove them. You may need to file any additional residue and clean nail bed before applying any new nail products. to remove nail polish: Moisten cotton by pressing firmly against nail surface, from cuticle to nail tip. Wipe clean. Repeat if necessary. Some top coats are difficult to remove and may require more than one application. Wash your hands with a gentle soap, rinse and pat dry.

Ingredients: Acetone

Sierra M.
Moreno Valley
I am not much of a nail polish user, but when I do decide to wear it, this is the product I run to. I just put it on a cotton pad, put it on my nail for a few seconds, wipe away and voila. Since I discovered this I use virtually no effort to remove my polish. It even works on glitter. It can be very drying, so make sure to follow up with some cuticle oil.
Amanda B.
West Haven, CT
The pump nail polish remover is the way to go! It’s not messy and annoying each time you need a new cotton pad, it’s small and efficient, and it gets just the right amount you need each time! I’d recommend if you’re anything like me and have a habit of spilling the bottle of nail polish remover! Love this, will never go back to the bottles!
Yesmin V.
kissimmee
i used this product for a long time and I like it
I use it when I need to remove my nail polish, and it gets most of the nail polish with in the first or second dip into it. I enjoy to use it, whenever I need to. It is one of the first nail polish removers that I try to get before any others. Because I enjoy to use it the most.
Payton B.
Des Moines, IA
This removes nail polish instantly. I have even used it to soak off acrylic nails. It’s super affordable and can be found at Walgreens. It’s 100% acetone so it breaks down polish and acrylic with ease. It may burn if you have an open or fresh would for example a hang nail but most nail polishes do that anyway. I love this stuff.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
Works quickly and very effectively. My favorite thing about this product though is the pump applicator. I cannot tell you how many times I’ve spilled my old fashioned pour style nail polish remover. This is spill proof and really quick to use. The only thing that would make it even better is if the hole in the middle of the pump was large enough to fit a q tip in, giving you the option to just set a q tip if you needed to do a quick touch up.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Herlinda S.
Madison
I like this product but I recommend to be careful where you place this because it will stain or some will leak out and ruin any surface underneath. But I do like the quick easy pump action, you get just enough and no need of a old school big opening bottles causing you to use more then you need to.
MiriamP (.
Very handy and easy to use. Compact size making it easy to travel with! It gets the job done, nothing to complain about. I’ve used the studio 35 products for about 2 years now. I always suggest it to my customers because it’s more affordable and the same exact product as the name brand stuff
Breanna M.
Johnson City
I love this nail polish remover! It’s mess free, and I don’t have to worry about it getting on any surface that I’m using. It takes off my gel polish with no problems, also the very glittery polished. The smell is strong, but I think that’s to be expected. It’s very affordable & works great!
Holly L.
Spartanburg, SC
It’s a good nail polish remover- it only works on standard traditional nail polishes- this won’t touch gel polish- but not many do sadly.
I didn’t find this dry my nails out or make them brittle so I think it’s a good one.
If you have trouble removing glitter polish take a cotton ball fully saturate it in nail polish remover- take some tinfoil and wrap the saturated nail polish remover over the nail. Keep the nail polish remover with the tin foil wrap on for 5 minutes- your glitter should be completely removed.Studio 35 Nail Polish Remover Pump 100% Acetone
Lauryn B.
Olympia, WA
Is it harder to get dark nail polish off I have that problem with nail polish removers?
Nkiru O.
London, ON
Does it get nail polish that gets under the cuticle?
Katrina M.
De Leon Spgs, FL
How do you like this acetone comepare to all the other ones?
Wildeliz G.
Bayamón PR
Tenía pensado comprarlo pero no sé si a la hora de tener puesto espantes fuertes funciona
Carmen P.
This is the west polish remover