Studio 35 Moisturizing Cream Sheet Mask - 0.5 oz. uploaded by Jennifer A.

BY STUDIO 35

With goat's milk & chamomile Hydrates skin without leaving sticky residue This creamy sheet mask is enriched with goat's milk, vitamin A and alpha hydroxy acid to moisturize skin without leaving a sticky residue. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Jennifer A.
Pompano Beach
Hello.. I was looking for this mask to review it but I just could not find it and I thought it was just a shame because I found it in a store and it was so cheap and why not give a try.. And then I just love it. This is the RELAXING CHAMOMILE facial mask with finishing cream, DG brand. This product did not itch, it calms irritated skin, the holes in the mask were just perfect for me (eyes closed but you can try to open carefully) I just feel my facial skin so soft and smooth and it really did something with my elasticity. No other mask has done so much for my skin. I had some coming pimple that just disappeared. You can find it at the Dollar General Store for just 1$. There are 2 more types: ENERGIZING ROSE AND SOOTHING LAVENDER I have not tried yet. Oh, and I almost forget the finishing cream with collagen and hyaluronic acid, this comes in the same package and it was totally a YES. It is a little sticky first (I think because of the collagen) but once it is dries over your face the sensation is wonderful nourished moistured.
Kate S.
Good price. Easy to apply and not drippy. It had a great scent and I really felt like my skin was moisturized afterwards, however it only lasted a short amount of time and I saw really no long term benefits even after long term use.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
Compare to the other two sheet mask made by this brand, this one had more serum in it however, I believe the sheet mask is a little small and the cutting for the eyes and mouth doesn’t fit quite good. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Emily G.
Lancaster
Very pleasant soothing mask. I always put one of these in my carry on to refresh after a long plane ride.