Studio 35 Makeup Remover Towlettes

by Studio 35

Wet Facial Wipes Cleansing towelettes.  Wet facial wipes.  Deep cleans and gently removes make-up.  Hypoallergenic & dermatologist tested.  Helps hydrate and moisturize skin.  Compare to Pond s® Original All Day Clean*. Deep Cleans & Gently Removes Make-up. Helps Hydrate & Moisturize Skin. Hypoallergenic & Dermatologist Tested *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Unilever, owner of the registered trademark Pond s®. 15 Count 6.2 x 7.3 in.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Studio 35 Makeup Remover Towlettes!
Saint Louis, MO
Super cheaper than Ponds! Surprise they did the good for cheap price. The sealing works with keep moisturized & it did its good.
Liberty Twp, OH
The wipes work, but when I opened them, they were not as moist as I hoped. I felt like I needed to get them more wet to work.
River Rouge, MI
I love these things they come in handy and they kinda make your face feel clean an refreshed when your removing the make up
High Point
These work good on removing regular makeup but I have to scrub A LOT to remove my waterproof mascara. A little pricey also.
The makeup remover wipes smell really nice, however they don't remove eye makeup very well. They work fine for foundation.
Gostei!Remove bem a maquiagem,não deixa aqueles farelinhos na pele,deixa bem limpinha mesmo cumpre oque promete!
I don't have to struggle anymore for taking off my make-up because it takes it off easily then other removers.
Yassssssssssssss I love this products I get it every time i go there it's that best thing in the world ....
Lynn
Works perfect, gets all my makeup off in one sheet. Wasn't expensive, and got a lot for my dollar
Islandton , SC
These are great I love the smell & i love how they just take the leftover makeup right off.

Looking for your answer?