Studio 35 Makeup Remover Towlettes

by Studio 35

Wet Facial Wipes Cleansing towelettes.  Wet facial wipes.  Deep cleans and gently removes make-up.  Hypoallergenic & dermatologist tested.  Helps hydrate and moisturize skin.  Compare to Pond s® Original All Day Clean*. Deep Cleans & Gently Removes Make-up. Helps Hydrate & Moisturize Skin. Hypoallergenic & Dermatologist Tested *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Unilever, owner of the registered trademark Pond s®. 15 Count 6.2 x 7.3 in.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Studio 35 Makeup Remover Towlettes!
I grabbed these once headed into Walgreens to pick up a few other things after I glanced in the car mirror and noticed that in my rush to get out the door I hadn't blended out my contouring very well! It looked so bad, to me anyway, that I almost didn't even want to go inside at all. Luckily I knew these were right after the carts inside the door, so I kept my sunglasses on, my head down, grabbed two packs (best part of this horror, they were bogo 50% off), and headed straight for the restroom. I grabbed the cucumber ones for sensitive skin and the exfoliating ones. Sitting in the stall I pulled the tab on the cucumber ones and just started taking it all off. I have uber sensitive skin but even in my haste the wipes didn't leave my face red or irritated and I got 95% of it all off with only one wipe! Not too bad hovering in a public bathroom stall, looking in a compact mirror! I fell in love instantly, they became my hero of the day that day! The exfoliating wipes were a little too rough for my sensitive skin, but I have them to my niece and she loved them. As for the cucumber ones for sensitive skin...well I know keep a pack in my purse at all times!
wallla walla
These are really good make up wipes like I mean they're not expensive you get what you pay for it has amazing smell to it it really takes off your make up really quick and it doesn't leave your skin smelling bad a give you a fresh feeling and you felt like you just took a shower put on and facemask they're really good on my skin I mean it really depends on what skin type you have because you could have A different reaction to it but for me it was really great on my skin and I recommend it
Pontiac, IL
These makeup remover wipes are my go-to when shopping! The packaging is so beautiful, it makes you excited to open it! It is so effective and refreshing to your face when taking off your makeup at the end of the day. I am a repeat user/buyer because I don't think I could ever use another makeup wipe from a different brand ever again!
Bridgeton , NJ
I had to pick up these wipes in an emergency situation and I was not impressed. The wipes were not moist at all and felt like it was tugging on my skin. The make up it removed was not much and they were also very thin. I don't recommend
This is my absolute favorite makeup wipes. They are so moisturizing and wet and really get deep in and takes all my makeup off. I don't feel it tugging and rubbing on my eyes and I love it so much. 5/5
Houston , TX
I'm not sure if it gets all the make up off but it's still helps with removing it, I got it at Walmart, and I say it could do better, I do still use it, but I wouldn't buy this product again
San Francisco, CA
These are very thin. They do the job but the costco ones are better in my opinion. I don't wear a lot of makeup but rely on these to get my mascara off and it doesn't get all of the makeup off no matter how much you scrub.
Central City
I have very sensitive skin that stays one extreme or the other. It's either very dry, or very oily. Using these make up wipes help better than any kind I have tried before! It leaves my face feeling very soft and smooth while leaving it clean.
Mobile, AL
I used this one time and it made my face burn and turn red! I don't have sensitive skin... it also doesn't take off makeup very well. Would not recommend and will not buy again.
Provo, UT
Usar maquiagem é muito bom e você se sente linda. Mas chegar em casa e tirar a maquiagem com facilidade é ainda melhor. Adooooro os lenços removedores de maquiagem

Looking for your answer?