BY STUDIO 35

Soft, Smooth, Sturdy & Luxurious. Ideal for make-up removal and facial cleansing. They can also be used for applying lotions, oils and astringents. 100% natural cotton. Super soft and absorbent. Won t shred or tear. Lint free, textured. see more...

Lauren W.
These are so soft! I use them with my micellar water to remove makeup or wash my face and they work great. They don’t break apart or shed easily like some cotton pads. The size is perfect for my whole face - the little ones just aren’t big enough in m opinion. I love these and use them every single day!
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
I use these for removing nail polish and cleaning my nail stamps and plates. They're useful, but they do tend to leave cottony pieces stuck to the nail so it's best to scrub your hands after using this product.
Jennifer H.
Lubbock, TX
These are the only cotton pads I use perfect size for facials and removing polish. They are super strong and won't leave behind wisps of cotton on your face or nails.
Rocio V.
Dudley, NC
Great cotton rounds to take off your makeup at tge end of the day. Other cotton rounds tear and leave cotton bits. These don't!!