Studio 35 Jumbo Cotton Balls uploaded by Victoria V.

BY STUDIO 35

Ideal For Make-Up Removal And Facial Cleansing. 100% Natural Cotton Super Soft And Absorbent Excellent For Removing Nail Polish Great For Applying Lotions, Oils And Astringents Smooth And Luxurious Made In Usa see more...

• What do you think about the texture of these cotton balls...3 Answers
yanna D.
Loved these cotton balls , really absorbent, and effective in getting the job done. Whether i'm removing nail polish, using it to apply my astringent,or etc, these work very well. They are good quality cotton balls that i would totally recommend and am going to continue buying
Margot B.
Chicago
I use cotton balls for everything. I use it for my primer and skincare after i get out of the shower. These offer a lot of cotton balls in the bag and are a great product for skincare and for taking off makeup/or putting on toner/micellar water on your skin!
Kristina G.
Okay, so I know you're all gonna read this and go, wait, what?! Cotton balls are cotton balls, right? But the answer is NO! all cotton balls are not created equal and these are the exception to the rule. I literally go thru a bag of these a week while doing makeup on people and have tried every brand in every ulta, Sephora, and drug store the past few years. These are the only ones I will buy now, even going so far as to find the next closest Walgreens when mine on the corner is out of stock. Nothing else will do. From removing makeup and nail polish, to applying toners and primers, blending face makeup on the fly when favorite brushes were forgotten, these things have saved my life! They don't leave lint, a big issue I've had with others, they have no strange perfumey smell that I've encountered several times in others as well. I also keep a couple in my eyeglass case for cleaning my lenses. Used them for polishing silver, countless art projects with the kids, basically you are only limited by your imagination. Definite holy grail product for me.
Kay D.
river forest, il
This has saved me from buying cotton balls so frequently. I can effectively remove all my polish with just one cotton ball for both hands! I also use these for applying toners, and it does a great job of not absorbing too much product. Will purchase again. I get these from Target.
Lauren F.
southaven
This Product is amazing!! I love cotton balls and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dint hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Tiffany H.
Cincinnati , OH
I love these cotton balls. They are enormous and are great for removing nail polish. They're large enough to cover the entire nail, and they hold up well and don't separate easily. I will definitely repurchase these. The price is a really great bargain.
Yajaira A.
I decided to get these cotton balls because i ran out. I made a good choice. They were very cheap and they work just as good or even better than the ones I used to get. Over all I am satisfied and recommend it to all my nail enthusiasts out there. When I run out i will for sure buy these again.
Elizabeth O.
girard
This product is great quality for a low price! I don't find great products for a low cost often. I'm very happy with this item. The cotton balls are soft, large, and stay intact when using, unlike some cheap one that have fallen apart.
Summer L.
Queen Creek, AZ
well cotton balls are cotton balls. theres not much to them. yes they are easy to use and they are similar to others. they work good and i would recommend any cotton balls because they work the same in my opinion.
Megan S.
What do you think about the texture of these cotton balls? Does the texture bother you? For me it all depends on the brand. This brand is more soft then most.