BY STUDIO 35

Gel Liner Rose Scented. Infused with Nourishing Oils & Vitamins. Soothes Rough, Dry & Cracked Feet, as Well as Corns & Calluses. Non-Skid Sole. One Size Fits Most. Gel Lining with Natural Conditioning Oils Works Continuously to Soften Feet. Works Continuously to Soften Feet. Washable, Reusable & Effective for Months Studio 35 Beauty™ Gel Lined Moisturizing Booties provide ultimate results.  These soft & sleek booties have a moisture-infused gel lining.  Renews & restores rough, dry skin for soften, youn. see more...

Madi T.
Decatur, AL
I really like how comfortable and soft these are and they're very soft on the outside however on the inside the jail on the bottom of your feet feels nice but I didn't really think it completely healed my feet like I thought it would and smells really nice but they could really have more ingredients to it to make the feet softer
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried these once and need more! These are seriously amazing and honestly did know these were real until I tried them. They are very comfortable and my feet feel amazing after use. I would definitely buy this again!
kendra s.
Wow, this is such an awesome product. My mom used it and told me I should try it, so I did and I loved it so much.