BY STUDIO 35

With Fruit Enzymes And Bamboo Extract. Helps Smooth And Illuminate. Helps Restore Natural Balance. Studio 35 Beauty&Trade; Facial Brightening Sheet Mask Is Infused With Fruit Enzymes And Bamboo Extract To Help Restore Your Skin'S Natural Balance. 1-800-925-4733 Made In Uk 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
This mask worked so well, and made my skin feel nice and soft! The packaging was easy to use and transport, and the product was nice and moist. Also very easy to afford.
Haley J.
It smelled a little too strongly of chemicals for my liking. I like my beauty products to be more natural & hopefully help my skin not hurt it.
Emily B.
Fayetteville, AR
Great face mask. I use a variety of face mask whenever I need some "me time". This was my first time trying this one out and it was great. I would purchase it again
Chassidy M.
Bryan
Smells amazing like fresh fruit in the summertime, and it leaves the skin looking fresh and healthy!
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I'm surprised by how much I like these. I've used probably eight or nine or these masks. They smell nice and fruity. They aren't as wet as most sheet masks, which I appreciate, though I find that they're also harder to keep in place than more wet masks. I don't see dramatic effects, but my skin does feel nicely hydrated and bright for about two days after use. I'll continue to buy these for special event or whenever I need a quick, cheap pick-me-up.
Bailey D.
Woodbridge, VA
This sheet mask hydrated my skin and made it look so amazing and dewy. I love it so much
Ashley P.
BRISTOL, TN
These masks are great for the price. The Studio 35 brand sheet mask has been one of the ONLY brand masks that actually fit my round face correctly. They don't come 5x large size than what's needed which is how most sheet mask are. I would recommendd these.
7|23 P.
I was kinda scared to use this because it came out yellow ! Like a dingy old yellow so I smelled it and it smelled fine 😂 so I went for it. This is a fun product to use, its affordable for splurging, it smells good, relaxing and hydrating. After one time use my skin felt clean and healthy but didn't look any different. Maybe back to back results would help, but I'm not spending 2$ everyday 😂😂 it's just unrealistic. I had a great time using this though. Doing a reviews is harder than I thought that's why I'm looking for #promoters and #reviewers DM me and ask me how you can get 1 free gift a month and review them
Ashley J.
I love this sheet mask! It's leaves my skin super soft! I don't like the way that it sits on my face it tends to come off easy but the results are awesome! Super inexpensive so if your looking for an at home spa day give this a go!
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
I really disliked this mask. It was too big for my face. It didn't stay on. It kept sliding off and if I looked down it would fall. It made my face greasy. I would not recommend and will not buy again.