BY STUDIO 35

With Fruit Enzymes And Bamboo Extract. Helps Smooth And Illuminate. Helps Restore Natural Balance. Studio 35 Beauty&Trade; Facial Brightening Sheet Mask Is Infused With Fruit Enzymes And Bamboo Extract To Help Restore Your Skin'S Natural Balance. 1-800-925-4733 Made In Uk 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Cynthia H.
Made my face feel soo refreshed ! These masks are soo affordable and work well . I love them I just stocked up with a bunch . The smell is also not that bad . The chin part doesn't really stay on well but it's still good .
Elizabeth D.
This mask made my skin feel amazing! I got a bunch from Walgreens for under $1 each! Great deal! The sheet didn't stick very well in the lower areas (chin and outer cheeks). There was nothing extra in the packet and after 20 minutes it was still wet but when I removed it my skin really felt amazing! ❤👍🏻
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
I really disliked this mask. It was too big for my face. It didn't stay on. It kept sliding off and if I looked down it would fall. It made my face greasy. I would not recommend and will not buy again.
Melissa W.
West Chester, OH
Not loving this mask at all! It didn't stick to my skin well at all and I made sure to wash and cleans my skin prior to use. After waiting the full 15 minutes (and fighting with the sheet) it was time to remove and really..my skin felt more red and oily/greasy which I don't love as I'm oily prone anyway. Definitely won't repurchase but glad it was fairly inexpensive.
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
This mask worked so well, and made my skin feel nice and soft! The packaging was easy to use and transport, and the product was nice and moist. Also very easy to afford.
Haley J.
It smelled a little too strongly of chemicals for my liking. I like my beauty products to be more natural & hopefully help my skin not hurt it.
Emily B.
Fayetteville, AR
Great face mask. I use a variety of face mask whenever I need some "me time". This was my first time trying this one out and it was great. I would purchase it again
Chassidy M.
Bryan
Smells amazing like fresh fruit in the summertime, and it leaves the skin looking fresh and healthy!
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I'm surprised by how much I like these. I've used probably eight or nine or these masks. They smell nice and fruity. They aren't as wet as most sheet masks, which I appreciate, though I find that they're also harder to keep in place than more wet masks. I don't see dramatic effects, but my skin does feel nicely hydrated and bright for about two days after use. I'll continue to buy these for special event or whenever I need a quick, cheap pick-me-up.
Bailey D.
Woodbridge, VA
This sheet mask hydrated my skin and made it look so amazing and dewy. I love it so much