BY STUDIO 35

With Fruit Enzymes And Bamboo Extract. Helps Smooth And Illuminate. Helps Restore Natural Balance. Studio 35 Beauty&Trade; Facial Brightening Sheet Mask Is Infused With Fruit Enzymes And Bamboo Extract To Help Restore Your Skin'S Natural Balance. 1-800-925-4733 Made In Uk 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. see more...

Cynthia H.
Made my face feel soo refreshed ! These masks are soo affordable and work well . I love them I just stocked up with a bunch . The smell is also not that bad . The chin part doesn't really stay on well but it's still good .
Elizabeth D.
This mask made my skin feel amazing! I got a bunch from Walgreens for under $1 each! Great deal! The sheet didn't stick very well in the lower areas (chin and outer cheeks). There was nothing extra in the packet and after 20 minutes it was still wet but when I removed it my skin really felt amazing! ❤👍🏻
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I'm surprised by how much I like these. I've used probably eight or nine or these masks. They smell nice and fruity. They aren't as wet as most sheet masks, which I appreciate, though I find that they're also harder to keep in place than more wet masks. I don't see dramatic effects, but my skin does feel nicely hydrated and bright for about two days after use. I'll continue to buy these for special event or whenever I need a quick, cheap pick-me-up.
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
I really disliked this mask. It was too big for my face. It didn't stay on. It kept sliding off and if I looked down it would fall. It made my face greasy. I would not recommend and will not buy again.
Melissa W.
West Chester, OH
Not loving this mask at all! It didn't stick to my skin well at all and I made sure to wash and cleans my skin prior to use. After waiting the full 15 minutes (and fighting with the sheet) it was time to remove and really..my skin felt more red and oily/greasy which I don't love as I'm oily prone anyway. Definitely won't repurchase but glad it was fairly inexpensive.
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
First off, I scanned the UPC so I don't know why the product name is different, but mine says "Facial Brightening Sheet Mask". I liked the mask and it did seem to make my face look a little healthier, but I don't know if I would say brighter so much as more awake or less tired. It is inexpensive so I would buy again because it was relaxing and softening.
Amanda B.
Richmond
If I could rate this product a 10 I would! This is the best face mask I have ever used! It smells so good is very refreshing and makes your cave brighter and visibly smoother. The price is very good especially when it goes on sale.
Zireael D.
Saint Albans
I really don't like the paper face masks. I got this one on accident. It smells really nice, and my skin feel clean and fresh. This one was more awkward than other ones I've tried because it wasn't slitted in certain spots to make it stay on that well. All on all I would buy it in a just liquid form because my skin is super soft.
Brahja P.
Orlando, FL
I love this mask! It’s moisturizing, smells very fruity, and tightens as well! I love that you don’t have to wash it off, you just run the excess lotion into your face after removing the mask.
Michelle L.
Thid smells do good. I like hoe it fits my face. I also like that it's not so wet. I do not like when its supe wet. I woul buy this again and I will try different face mask from this company in the near future.