BY STUDIO 35

With Fruit Enzymes And Bamboo Extract. Helps Smooth And Illuminate. Helps Restore Natural Balance. Studio 35 Beauty&Trade; Facial Brightening Sheet Mask Is Infused With Fruit Enzymes And Bamboo Extract To Help Restore Your Skin'S Natural Balance. 1-800-925-4733 Made In Uk 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Brahja P.
Orlando, FL
I love this mask! It’s moisturizing, smells very fruity, and tightens as well! I love that you don’t have to wash it off, you just run the excess lotion into your face after removing the mask.
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
This mask worked so well, and made my skin feel nice and soft! The packaging was easy to use and transport, and the product was nice and moist. Also very easy to afford.
Chassidy M.
Bryan
Smells amazing like fresh fruit in the summertime, and it leaves the skin looking fresh and healthy!
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I'm surprised by how much I like these. I've used probably eight or nine or these masks. They smell nice and fruity. They aren't as wet as most sheet masks, which I appreciate, though I find that they're also harder to keep in place than more wet masks. I don't see dramatic effects, but my skin does feel nicely hydrated and bright for about two days after use. I'll continue to buy these for special event or whenever I need a quick, cheap pick-me-up.
Bailey D.
Woodbridge, VA
This sheet mask hydrated my skin and made it look so amazing and dewy. I love it so much
Ashley P.
BRISTOL, TN
These masks are great for the price. The Studio 35 brand sheet mask has been one of the ONLY brand masks that actually fit my round face correctly. They don't come 5x large size than what's needed which is how most sheet mask are. I would recommendd these.
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these masks and they are on sale all the time. They don't fit 100% but I can deal with it since I usually wear them while I lay in the bathtub and my head is back a little bit. They smell good and my face feels nice after wearing them.
Cynthia H.
Made my face feel soo refreshed ! These masks are soo affordable and work well . I love them I just stocked up with a bunch . The smell is also not that bad . The chin part doesn't really stay on well but it's still good .
Elizabeth D.
This mask made my skin feel amazing! I got a bunch from Walgreens for under $1 each! Great deal! The sheet didn't stick very well in the lower areas (chin and outer cheeks). There was nothing extra in the packet and after 20 minutes it was still wet but when I removed it my skin really felt amazing! ❤👍🏻
Michelle L.
Thid smells do good. I like hoe it fits my face. I also like that it's not so wet. I do not like when its supe wet. I woul buy this again and I will try different face mask from this company in the near future.