BY STUDIO 35

With Fruit Enzymes And Bamboo Extract. Helps Smooth And Illuminate. Helps Restore Natural Balance. Studio 35 Beauty&Trade; Facial Brightening Sheet Mask Is Infused With Fruit Enzymes And Bamboo Extract To Help Restore Your Skin'S Natural Balance. 1-800-925-4733 Made In Uk 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
7|23 P.
Houston , TX
I was kinda scared to use this because it came out yellow ! Like a dingy old yellow so I smelled it and it smelled fine 😂 so I went for it. This is a fun product to use, its affordable for splurging, it smells good, relaxing and hydrating. After one time use my skin felt clean and healthy but didn't look any different. Maybe back to back results would help, but I'm not spending 2$ everyday 😂😂 it's just unrealistic. I had a great time using this though. Doing a reviews is harder than I thought that's why I'm looking for #promoters and #reviewers DM me and ask me how you can get 1 free gift a month and review them
Ashley P.
Bristol, TN
These masks are great for the price. The Studio 35 brand sheet mask has been one of the ONLY brand masks that actually fit my round face correctly. They don't come 5x large size than what's needed which is how most sheet mask are. I would recommendd these.
Melissa W.
West Chester, OH
Not loving this mask at all! It didn't stick to my skin well at all and I made sure to wash and cleans my skin prior to use. After waiting the full 15 minutes (and fighting with the sheet) it was time to remove and really..my skin felt more red and oily/greasy which I don't love as I'm oily prone anyway. Definitely won't repurchase but glad it was fairly inexpensive.
Cynthia H.
Made my face feel soo refreshed ! These masks are soo affordable and work well . I love them I just stocked up with a bunch . The smell is also not that bad . The chin part doesn't really stay on well but it's still good .
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these masks and they are on sale all the time. They don't fit 100% but I can deal with it since I usually wear them while I lay in the bathtub and my head is back a little bit. They smell good and my face feels nice after wearing them.
Ashley J.
I love this sheet mask! It's leaves my skin super soft! I don't like the way that it sits on my face it tends to come off easy but the results are awesome! Super inexpensive so if your looking for an at home spa day give this a go!
Brittany P.
Jacksonville, FL
I really disliked this mask. It was too big for my face. It didn't stay on. It kept sliding off and if I looked down it would fall. It made my face greasy. I would not recommend and will not buy again.
Bailey D.
Woodbridge , VA
This sheet mask hydrated my skin and made it look so amazing and dewy. I love it so much
Elizabeth D.
This mask made my skin feel amazing! I got a bunch from Walgreens for under $1 each! Great deal! The sheet didn't stick very well in the lower areas (chin and outer cheeks). There was nothing extra in the packet and after 20 minutes it was still wet but when I removed it my skin really felt amazing! ❤👍🏻