BY STUDIO 35

With Fruit Enzymes And Bamboo Extract. Helps Smooth And Illuminate. Helps Restore Natural Balance. Studio 35 Beauty&Trade; Facial Brightening Sheet Mask Is Infused With Fruit Enzymes And Bamboo Extract To Help Restore Your Skin'S Natural Balance. 1-800-925-4733 Made In Uk 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I'm surprised by how much I like these. I've used probably eight or nine or these masks. They smell nice and fruity. They aren't as wet as most sheet masks, which I appreciate, though I find that they're also harder to keep in place than more wet masks. I don't see dramatic effects, but my skin does feel nicely hydrated and bright for about two days after use. I'll continue to buy these for special event or whenever I need a quick, cheap pick-me-up.
Asia Rae M.
This was a really good mask! Made me feel refreshed and feeling better. Not pricey at all, but there is so much product in the packet that I wish there were a way to reseal it and use excess later!
Michelle L.
Thid smells do good. I like hoe it fits my face. I also like that it's not so wet. I do not like when its supe wet. I woul buy this again and I will try different face mask from this company in the near future.
Brahja P.
Orlando, FL
I love this mask! It’s moisturizing, smells very fruity, and tightens as well! I love that you don’t have to wash it off, you just run the excess lotion into your face after removing the mask.
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
This mask worked so well, and made my skin feel nice and soft! The packaging was easy to use and transport, and the product was nice and moist. Also very easy to afford.
Melissa W.
West Chester, OH
Not loving this mask at all! It didn't stick to my skin well at all and I made sure to wash and cleans my skin prior to use. After waiting the full 15 minutes (and fighting with the sheet) it was time to remove and really..my skin felt more red and oily/greasy which I don't love as I'm oily prone anyway. Definitely won't repurchase but glad it was fairly inexpensive.
7|23 P.
I was kinda scared to use this because it came out yellow ! Like a dingy old yellow so I smelled it and it smelled fine 😂 so I went for it. This is a fun product to use, its affordable for splurging, it smells good, relaxing and hydrating. After one time use my skin felt clean and healthy but didn't look any different. Maybe back to back results would help, but I'm not spending 2$ everyday 😂😂 it's just unrealistic. I had a great time using this though. Doing a reviews is harder than I thought that's why I'm looking for #promoters and #reviewers DM me and ask me how you can get 1 free gift a month and review them
Cynthia H.
Made my face feel soo refreshed ! These masks are soo affordable and work well . I love them I just stocked up with a bunch . The smell is also not that bad . The chin part doesn't really stay on well but it's still good .
Ashley P.
BRISTOL, TN
These masks are great for the price. The Studio 35 brand sheet mask has been one of the ONLY brand masks that actually fit my round face correctly. They don't come 5x large size than what's needed which is how most sheet mask are. I would recommendd these.
Ashley J.
I love this sheet mask! It's leaves my skin super soft! I don't like the way that it sits on my face it tends to come off easy but the results are awesome! Super inexpensive so if your looking for an at home spa day give this a go!