Studio 35 Fruit Enzyme Bamboo Sheet Mask uploaded by Laurel B.Studio 35 Fruit Enzyme Bamboo Sheet Mask uploaded by Melissa W.Studio 35 Fruit Enzyme Bamboo Sheet Mask uploaded by Melissa W.See all 7 photos

BY STUDIO 35

With Fruit Enzymes And Bamboo Extract. Helps Smooth And Illuminate. Helps Restore Natural Balance. Studio 35 Beauty&Trade; Facial Brightening Sheet Mask Is Infused With Fruit Enzymes And Bamboo Extract To Help Restore Your Skin'S Natural Balance. 1-800-925-4733 Made In Uk 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. see more...

Photos (7)
Buy on Walgreens
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: Studio 35 Fruit Enzyme Bamboo Sheet Mask
Made my face feel soo refreshed ! These masks are soo affordable and work well . I love them I just stocked up with a bunch . The smell is also not that bad . The chin part doesn't really stay on well but it's still good .
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
West Chester, OH
Feb. 15, 2017, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: Studio 35 Fruit Enzyme Bamboo Sheet Mask
Not loving this mask at all! It didn't stick to my skin well at all and I made sure to wash and cleans my skin prior to use. After waiting the full 15 minutes (and fighting with the sheet) it was time to remove and really..my skin felt more red and oily/greasy which I don't love as I'm oily prone anyway. Definitely won't repurchase but glad it was fairly inexpensive.
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
June 3, 2017, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: Studio 35 Fruit Enzyme Bamboo Sheet Mask
I love these masks and they are on sale all the time. They don't fit 100% but I can deal with it since I usually wear them while I lay in the bathtub and my head is back a little bit. They smell good and my face feels nice after wearing them.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
June 29, 2017, 9:11 a.m.
Review for: Studio 35 Fruit Enzyme Bamboo Sheet Mask
I love this sheet mask! It's leaves my skin super soft! I don't like the way that it sits on my face it tends to come off easy but the results are awesome! Super inexpensive so if your looking for an at home spa day give this a go!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Jacksonville, FL
June 17, 2017, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: Studio 35 Fruit Enzyme Bamboo Sheet Mask
I really disliked this mask. It was too big for my face. It didn't stay on. It kept sliding off and if I looked down it would fall. It made my face greasy. I would not recommend and will not buy again.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Dec. 29, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Studio 35 Fruit Enzyme Bamboo Sheet Mask
This mask made my skin feel amazing! I got a bunch from Walgreens for under $1 each! Great deal! The sheet didn't stick very well in the lower areas (chin and outer cheeks). There was nothing extra in the packet and after 20 minutes it was still wet but when I removed it my skin really felt amazing! ❤👍🏻