BY STUDIO 35

Perfect for defining brows and lashes. This tool combines a professional metal lash comb to separate mascara clumps and a firm brow brush to tame stray hairs. The folding compact design makes this beauty tool easy to store and ideal for travel. Made in China 1-800-925-4733 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.

Renette R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I love that it folds in protecting the brush bristles and the metal comb. It's compact and fits in any pocket. After applying mascara I use the comb side to separate my lashes. I use the brush bristles to take the fly away/unruly eyebrow hairs. This is a must buy in my opinion.
Ariansi A.
I love this product very effective ! Bought this online and could have not regret spending a dime on it ! I love it and would so buy it again I recommend it to anyone who loves make-up like I do !! Such a great product !
Srinidhi Y.
This was an absolutely amazing tweezer. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my eyebrows look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good tweezer that works wonders for your eyebrows!
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I use this for my everyday needs!! Yes a need, not a want!! It is amazing!! Also worth the money!! I wouldn't use any other product!!! I would buy again!! The packaging is also great
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I seriously love this thing more than life itself. I don’t know what I would do without it. Pin point accuracy and does what I need it to do. Very high quality and holds its end. I would definitely recommend!
Katie H.
I absolutely love this, I can not do my makeup without it. This is a beauty must have. It is so cheap.
Juliana M.
Orange park
I love this brush very good quality easy to clean easy to handle I have oily skin and it grabs well without pinching very very easy to use I recommend this 100% a little pricey but worth it you get what you pay for yes I’ll buy again I love them
Jessica S.
London, ON
Love this product. Its very compact so doesnt take up much space in my bag. Since it folds up, neither the lash nor brow tool gets damaged in my bag, unlike non-folding ones I've purchased. I love that the lash tool is metal, separates lashes well and is much easier to clean
Amièe l.
amazing tweezers! they get those hard to get hairs in awkward places on the face without tugging or hurting! recommend to all as they are quick easy and virtually pain free to use and are super compact so can take anywhete