BY STUDIO 35

Anti-Aging This product moisturizes and firms skin around the entire eye area.  This gentle, yet effective smoothing formula is specially formulated for the delicate skin around the eyes.  Compare to Olay® Regenerist® Eye Lifting Serum*. Hydrates and brightens. Leaves your eyes looking younger. Improves Appearances of Delicate Skin Around the Eyes. Lifts and Brighten *This product is not manufactured by, affiliated with, or endorsed by Procter & Gamble, maker of Olay® Regenerist® brand products. see more...

• How do I get the studio 35 beauty eye lifting serum. I ...1 Answers
Studio 35 Eye Lifting Serum with Daily Regenerating Cleanser
  • "I enjoy the whole studio 35 line at Walgreen s. Its highly effective and I really do see results." in 1 review
With all the expensive eye creams out there. I really do love eye lifting serum by studio 35. The cost is great. Believe me I had tried alot of them and this is by far the best.
Cora A.
Comparable to big name brands, this is a def must have a great value. It was in my daily steps, my only issue was I started to have an allergic reaction to it after a month use. I don't know if my skin changed or what or if it was the product.
Katherine h.
SPRINGFIELD, OR
I enjoy the whole studio 35 line at Walgreen s. Its highly effective and I really do see results. I like this as well as the wrinkle cream.
How do I get the studio 35 beauty eye lifting serum. I can't find a cart.