Studio 35 Extra Enriched Lotion

by Studio 35

With Sea Minerals, Vitamin E & Almond Oil. Dramatically Reduces Dryness. Softer, Smoother Skin Texture. Healthier Feeling Skin Indulge in this rich, nourishing moisturizing lotion.  Specially formulated for very dry to rough skin, this lotion gives your skin the intensive moisture it needs to transform your skin into a healthier feeling, more nourished & hydrated skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Studio 35 Extra Enriched Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
New Palestine, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always loved studio. They've never let me down! One of my top 5 for sure! Never disappointed with this company! A little on the pricey side but well worth every cent spent with them. No complaints at all!
Kalamazoo, MI
its a good product for the price. the quality has room for improvement but overall easy to find and affordable.
This product is good. I find it comparable to many other products. It does it's job. It moderately last to moisturize skin. The smell is great.

Looking for your answer?