BeautyFaceFacial SkincareStudio 35
Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Pads

Studio 35 Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Pads

by Studio 35

Soft & Gentle Cotton. Textured & Lint-Free. Made with 100% Pure Cotton. One Pad with Two Surfaces. Cleanse & Exfoliate. Applies:  Toners, Lotions & Astringents. Removes:  Foundation, Nail Polish, Eye Makeup & Lipstick. Micro-Bead Exfoliating Surface. Gently exfoliates skin - feel the difference immediately.

Did they work good?
Start your review of Studio 35 Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Pads!
Sela Y.
Grantham, NH
I use these for everything! I use these to remove gel and regular nail polishes. Also every morning with toner. The price is great. Having these around is so convenient.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
So far, these are in the lead for cleansing pads. I don't want to buy any higher end brands for this purpose. I mostly use these on my face with micellar water. These can be purchased at Walgreens for about $3. I can't wait to use up the Up & Up version I have so I can go and buy more of these.
Antonia M.
Studio 35 Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Pads uploaded by Antonia M.
I think these cleansing pads are pretty nice. I use them to take off my nail polish and I only need one or two so they work pretty well at removing the nail polish without falling apart. These are affordable and there’s a decent amount of cleansing pads in each pack.
Stephanie A.
Porter ranch, Ca
It's alright. Evryone has different types of skin tones. I wasn't to fond of this product. It irritated my skin. If you have really sensitive skin, I do not recommend it.
Jasmine D.
Mobile , AL
This was a great experience for me. I have tons of these at home. Great for removing nail polish and things in that nature.
Swati V.
Not that much good exfloiation as compared to other exfloiators. For Cleansing purpose it's OK, bt exfloiation result is not that much good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...