Studio 35 Dual-Ended Contouring Brush - 1 ea

by Studio 35

This brush is handcrafted using the finest materials and finished with utmost care. The dual-ended brush design combines convenience and functionality with two essential beauty tools in one. The dual-ended brush offers the function of overall facial contouring and highlighting finish for a more defined makeup look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Studio 35 Dual-Ended Contouring Brush - 1 ea!
3 months agoOklahoma City, OK
I picked this up when it was on sale at Walgreen's since I needed a good brush for contouring. The brush that came with the  Maybelline Facestudio® Master Contour Face Contouring Kit wasn't that great, so this one seemed like a better alternative. And it definitely has served me well. The rounded end helps for a more natural looking contour if you don't want a harsh look or you can use it to blend away harsh lines. The fanned side is a bit stiffer, but not so much it makes it awkward to apply highlighter. While I am still learning contouring, this brush has made it so much easier.