BY STUDIO 35

Studio 35 Dry Skin Cream 3.9 oz see more...

Patricia M.
Phoenix, AZ
Great for dry skin. Helps moisturize your pores and it's very gentle on skin very easy to blend in skin. I met my expectations because it is a great moisturizer for dry skin. The first time I tried this it was a life saver!
Jada E.
Johns Creek
I have really bad flakes that like to appear around my nose and forehead with sensitive skin i react to things pretty quickly and this was very gental in the beginning then later started to burn a little the price was pretty good but after using it for a week straight and it happened every single time even when I would try different face washes I probably would only use this when im running out of my other dry skin creams.
Gladys B.
Im surprised at how good these products are. Only complaint is that it feels very oily. But other than that good product
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
This works just as well as any other lotion out there, and is also very accessible and cheap
where can I buy this cream? studio 35 beauty dry skin cream