Studio 35 Detoxifying Manuka Honey Peel Off Mask uploaded by Rosemary N.

BY STUDIO 35

Helps Cleanse And Purify. Replenishes Skin. Studio 35 Beauty&Trade; Detoxifying Mask With Manuka Honey Helps Replenish And Protect The Skin. After Use, Your Face Is Left Cleansed And Purified. 1-800-925-4733 Made In Uk 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't have any expectations about this mask at all, because I bought it impulsively from nearest Walgreens store. But it actually works!
1. I don't know why people here complain about the smell: it's awesome and reminds me of vacation.
2. It's a little sticky, but if you use a hair band it will prevent your tiny hair getting all over your face and underneath the mask.
3. The skin is Incredibly soft and feels fresh after using it!
4. There is enough liquid in the package so don't use it all right away. I sealed it in a ziplock and used it two more times after opening.
It's really really good and I can't wait to go back and get like 10 of these.
Brianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product definitely did what it claims to do. My face felt clean and fresh. My only complaint is that I really don't like the smell. It has a super strong honey scent (obviously) that is way too much for me, so for that reason I probably won't buy this again.
Fulisatee B.
Augusta's
Unlike others I LOVED the smell and it really does make you face feel soft and clean once you peel it off, I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for a good quality and cheap face mask
Kelly M.
Reno, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought one of these to try out on a whim and I am hooked! I love the smell of honey and so this didn't bother me like some of the other reviewers. I really enjoyed the smell. I used a whole packet the first time I used it but you can probably get 2 masks out of a single packet. This left my face feeling so soft and smooth without aggravating my sensitive, broken out skin.

They have kind of reached cult status so they sell out quickly and can be hard to find in stock. So I buy them out whenever I come across them.

Honey is really great for your skin and manuka is supposed to be the best. Sometimes I will buy a jar of raw honey just for my skin. It has antibacterial/anti-inflammatory properties and acts as a humectant. These masks are really effective and somewhat more convenient than keeping a jar of honey in the bathroom. Lol
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fiance put this in my stocking for me this year. We both tried it last night! The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because it's SO STICKY when you put it on. Stray hairs around my face kept getting caught in it! It dried nicely and peeled off in about two huge pieces. My face felt super soft afterwards.
Amber M.
Louisville, KY
It's amazing! I love how it goes on and comes off. Manuka Honey is so good for you as well but sadly it's really expensive. I'd say for only $1.99 this mask isn't so bad at all. Can't wait to try other masks from Studio35 Beauty
Rosemary N.
Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have just used this mask and it enchants the results. My face was very soft, clean and refreshing. I will definitely buy it again. I bought it at Walgreens at a very good price. I really recommend it to all. They will not regret it. They will be delighted with the result.
Holly D.
Martinsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked this up on impulse at Walgreens, and a part from the horrific smell it is very good. I was able to peel it off in one piece and the pores on my nose look so much smaller now! Marking it down one star because the smell lingered for several hours after I had removed the mask.
Kayla V.
Gahanna, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
As far as a mask goes this one felt pretty good! I did have a problem with it drying on all areas of my face even though I waited about twenty minutes before I started to peel and applied a thin layer.
Hannah M.
My favorite face mask I've ever used. It smells good, goes on easy, and leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing. It's a little messy to take off - it doesn't peel off in very large pieces and some of it won't dry all the way and will have to be wiped off. However, all of this is worth how amazing my skin looks and feels when it's done. No need to splurge on something expensive - this is cheap, accessible, and brightens and evens my skin!