BY STUDIO 35

With bamboo charcoal & sugar cane extract This creamy clay mask is enriched with bamboo charcoal, known to detoxify skin by absorbing excess oil and debris. Skin is left feeling clean and refreshed. see more...

Lindsay S.
I picked this up at my local Walgreens it was a amazing price at just under $4 dollars I thought I would pick it up and give it a try I was looking for something that would absorb my excess oil since I have been more oily lately and usually I have dry skin this mask left my skin feeling super clean and freshed and for the price it is worth trying for yourselves
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love this face mask i have tried soooo many drugstore masks and dont really like most But this one gets the job done my pores/face feels so clean and soft after this mask and it also dries super fast. Like literally i will just be finishing putting the product over my entire face and most of it is dry already! The smell is not strong at all and it only costs $5!I definitely recommend!
Alexa M.
Russellville, AR
I love to put this on if it seems that my face has been oily all day. It is cheap and does a great job at taking the excess oil out of my pores. I do have to avoid putting it on the dryer parts of my skin though.
Alisha J.
S Ozone Park, NY
I bought this mask for the first time three weeks ago and have used it consecutively every three days and the results were amazing. This is a wash off mask not peel. I feel for sensitive skin which I have, peel mask seem alittle harsh on the skin. This rinse off charcoal mask is so great and affordable! I literally paid $4 for a tube and after 6 mask treatments I still have more to go! Great product!
krystie🌺 M.
Los Angeles
Honest had low expectations for this but turned out to be great. It goes on smooth and it leaves my face feels refreshed and soft and tighter. It’s cheap and it comes in a big bottle so it’s a great value since face mask are expensive
Emma M.
Madison, WI
This is such a good mask for such a low price. You get a ton in here for about $5. It applies evenly, doesn't have a super strong scent, and dries fast. The best and most disgusting part is that when you look in the mirror after it dries, you can actually see where excess oil was pulled out of your pores. This is such a good mask.
Ckyshonda E.
MY PORES HAVE NEVER FELT SO CLEAN!! This mask makes my face feels the cleanest it’s ever been. The packaging is kind of not ideal because of it not have a pump or being in a scoop container it gets messy. It’s fairly cheap and I really like how it makes my skin feel!
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
I bought this at Walgreens was not that expensive at all was like 4 dollars . Was real easy to put on I was alright with the product i did not really feel a big difference but it was still fun to do made me feel relaxed fun thing to do with your friends girl time . Studio 35 Detoxifying Black Charcoal Mask - 6 oz.
Simone J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I love this product. It's better than the peel off masks which make your face hurt. This dries quick and just washes off. It's so nice and makes my face feel so good. I got it for $4 at Walgreens and use it 2-3 times a week. I recommend this very much.
Henessys P.
Phoenix, AZ
I have used this charcoal mask twice and i do notice my face feel less nasty. It feels free like my face can breathe. I do recommend it. I began using it because my mom uses it and ive seen a difference in her as well.