Studio 35 Detoxifying Black Charcoal Mask - 6 oz. uploaded by Erika H.Studio 35 Detoxifying Black Charcoal Mask - 6 oz. uploaded by Alexandra S.

BY STUDIO 35

With bamboo charcoal & sugar cane extract This creamy clay mask is enriched with bamboo charcoal, known to detoxify skin by absorbing excess oil and debris. Skin is left feeling clean and refreshed. see more...

Emma M.
Madison
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a good mask for such a low price. You get a ton in here for about $5. It applies evenly, doesn't have a super strong scent, and dries fast. The best and most disgusting part is that when you look in the mirror after it dries, you can actually see where excess oil was pulled out of your pores. This is such a good mask.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at Walgreens was not that expensive at all was like 4 dollars . Was real easy to put on I was alright with the product i did not really feel a big difference but it was still fun to do made me feel relaxed fun thing to do with your friends girl time . Studio 35 Detoxifying Black Charcoal Mask - 6 oz.
Erika H.
Racine, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently tried this mask, and I absolutely love it. The Studio 35 masks from Walgreen's are great because they are affordable and effective. This one feels very smooth and mud-like. The charcoal in the mask creates a nice tingling sensation on the skin. After I wash it off, my skin feels fresh and clean. I would recommend this mask to anyone.
Simone J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It's better than the peel off masks which make your face hurt. This dries quick and just washes off. It's so nice and makes my face feel so good. I got it for $4 at Walgreens and use it 2-3 times a week. I recommend this very much.
Henessys P.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this charcoal mask twice and i do notice my face feel less nasty. It feels free like my face can breathe. I do recommend it. I began using it because my mom uses it and ive seen a difference in her as well.
Elizabeth C.
This mask is great! Easy to squeeze out of the tube. Goes on smooth and dries fast removing oil and unclogging pores! Smells great too :-D
Alexandra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this charcoal mask. It’s cheap, easy to find and always available. It always leaves my skin smooth and shiny.