BY STUDIO 35

Helps Cleanse And Purify. Promotes Clean And Radiant Skin. Studio 35 Beauty&Trade; Deep Cleansing Mask Is Formulated With Dead Sea Minerals To Promote Radiant Skin, Leaving Your Complexion Cleansed And Purified. 1-800-925-4733 Made In Uk 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. see more...

Joanie D.
Waltham, MA
I really liked this mask and it was a good price! I got 4 for $3. It smells really good, tingles a bit when its on which feels nice. It washes off really nicely, just dont use too hot water cuz it burns a little if you do. Other than that, this is awesome. Made my skin feel really soft and i have oily skin.
Cyrena-Isabel G.
Lakeland, FL
So I decided to try out this mask.
Pros: it leaves your face feeling soft. Easy to apply to my skin
Cons: I wish it was a peel off pack to make it better.
The mask is pretty affordable only $1.99 at Walgreens.
I would recommend mend this item if you have oily, dry, or a combination of your skin.
Annalynn K.
Goes on very smooth and tingles the skin. Good Value. I got mine for 3 for $4 @walgreens very effective for its pricing. Do love the product will be going back for more!
Yasmine F.
I honestly didn’t expect to be such a huge fan of a fave mask like this! It is extremely effective and after using it a few nights during the week my peers began to make comments about how my skin seemed to have a beautiful natural glow !
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Alright here's the thing... I loved this mask because it's so cheap (although probably not if you buy it frequently) and for the way my skin looked after I took it off. I hated the packaging and the smell. This stuff smells like you're putting bathroom cleaning products on your face and I couldn't get past it. It honestly felt like I was letting the worse chemicals drip into my person and I threw it out even though it definitely cleans out your pores. So yes, it works, but I don't know at why cost. Also, pretty damn drying and this is coming from a grease monster.
Stephanie B.
Robbinsdale, MN
Having picked this up on a whim at Walgreens one day on a promotion, overall, I am really impressed.  The scent is a slightly mint clean smell that is not overpowering.  It is a great consistency and feels pleasant on. I've had some rosacea in 1 spot for a few months, and it (and another mask I used) have made a drastic difference.  I tend to prefer the sheet masks, but I feel like this was responsible for a deeper clean.  Also there is enough product to use twice!!
cammie f.
I really love this product I've used it multiple times and every time it just feels really nice afterwards I'm not particularly big on the smell of it but it's still better than a lot of other ones that I've done and it definitely cleans your skin nicely
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
I didn’t expect anything special from a 2$ mask, but it’s actually pretty good! Made my skin more hydrated and fine lines were gone. There is also enough goo for three masks, so plan accordingly 😉
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Not a bad little face mask. It's super affordable and is supposed to cleanse & purify skin promoting a clean and radiant complexion. My face doesn't really seem to look radiant after, but it does feel deeply cleansed and refreshed.
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This face masks make my skin look and feel amazing. There is enough product for about two facials so it makes them well worth the money .