BY STUDIO 35

Sharp Edges Easily Cut Cuticles. Comfortable Finger Rings For Ease Of Use. Curved Blades Stainless Steel &Nbsp; Made In China see more...

savannah g.
These cuticle scissors are very good, they are thin at the end to give the user precision while they trim their cuticles. This makes it easy to use and they are relatively cheap, so I will probably be purchasing these again soon. I would definitely recommend this to those who like at home Mani-pedis or of they have crazy cuticles.
Ashley D.
Austin, TX
I love love love these cuticle scissors! They are non expensive and great value and very effective at trimming cuticles! It is very sleek and small and compact and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Lauren L.
Not a bad deal work really well and super affordable if you lose them or break them. Multi purpose I also use them to open mail!
Ishita D.
Oh my god! If this isn't the best tool yet then i don't know which is. This has been out for quite a while now and is easily one of my favorites. The product is amazing and it works great for me. Would definitely repurchase!