Studio 35 Cotton Swabs Paper

by Studio 35

Ideal for baby, beauty & health care. Soft & hygienic with firm paper sticks. Made with 100% natural cotton.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Studio 35 Cotton Swabs Paper!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
They are qtips nothing fancy. You should not use in ears anyways but these are very inexpensive and come apart a little easier than the other brands. Packages is like any other. Not sure if I’m recommending brand of q tips to anybody anyways lol
Wellington, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They are good cotton swabs and they get the job done. They are relatively cheap and they work well.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love it I always use cotton swabs when I do makeup for my clients are really good and soft I really recommend
Definitely recommend this cotton swab, the sticks are strong and the cotton does not come off in your ear.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are good and perfect for everything! They are delicate to your areas and it comes with a good count of swabs!
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: CVS
Dear Viewer Friend, This is great product, it is double-ended. This is a cotton cosmetic applicator for multiple uses. The flat end works great for applying eye shadow, concealer, lipstick or nail polish remover. Try the fine end for applying eyeliner and lining lips. It is very handy. Made room in my vanity bins.
A qtip is a qtip for the most part in my opinion. These ones are pretty soft and great for fixing minor makeup mistakes nails and ears. Great price a little less expensive than the name brand but just as good quality. I regularly buy these and plan to continue.
Blue Island, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are you basic swabs. I like how it’s the paper because you bent them and throw them away. I don’t have any bad to say , pricing is good. The quantity is perfect. It last quite a while.
Lakewood, NJ
Great for makeup removal, soft to the touch, also works great for correct makeup applications specially at the moment of creating the perfect car eye. I’ll use this to correct any imperfections in the liner application. I recommend it !!
I love them!! I definitely would recommend. They were all so soft and gentle to the face.  The packaging come very neat and looks very nice. The values was worth the price. It definitely met my expectations. I didn’t think it would. I would definitely buy it again like I would definitely recommend it.

Looking for your answer?