Studio 35 Cotton Rounds Textured 3Pk

by Studio 35

3 Individual Packs ~ 80 Rounds Each. Ideal for make-up removal and facial cleansing. Soft, smooth, sturdy & luxurious. Made from 100% pure natural cotton. Ideal for applying lotions, oils and astringents. Ideal for removing eye & face make-up. For removing nail polish. Won t shed or tear. Lint-free.

Are these good for sensitive skin.
Start your review of Studio 35 Cotton Rounds Textured 3Pk!
How would you rate this product?
Yonkers, NY
These are nice cotton rounds, they hold enough liquid product to apply in layers like you would if doing a Korean multi-layer routine. They don't fall apart, but if you are swiping the same spot over and over again you may notice some pilling/abrasiveness in the pad. Otherwise it is soft.
Jersey City , NJ
I use these for applying toner, removing make up or spot treatment if needed. They’re soft and feels gentle on the facial skin. The cotton strands do not stick to my face after the use and that’s one of the things I like about these cotton rounds. Also great for removing nail paints.
These cotton rounds are my absolute favorite for removing eye makeup and applying toner and essences. They're super inexpensive and very gentle on the skin, and they don't shed or tear easily. I usually buy these at Walmart or CVS, and I've repurchased quite a few times now.
New Hyde Park, NY
The 3 pack is a great value. I love being able to pick up the 3 pack and not worry about buying more next month.  Safe for sensitive skin and the exfoliating bumps are not harsh whatsoever.  I wish more stores carried these products. Would highly recommend.
They are okay I found that there just like the other brands and was effective when I used them. Was not disappointed was very gentle and soft was not harsh, but was kinda pricey but good value in them and I think you could lower the price and that may help
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,587 reviews
i love getting the 3 pack if i can find it! these are great at saving money and you get a lot more then the normal ones. you can really see a difference when you use these cotton rounds compared to other brands. these are very soft and last a long time too
Columbia
These pads are so soft and such a staple. I love using them for makeup correcting, cleansing my face, and even for boo boos on my kids. I have gone through a lot of brands but I keep going back to these! They surpass all my expectations every time!
Springfield
Awesome product. Dual-sided pads; one smooth and one a tad more textured. Doesn't crumble when I get it wet with micellar water which has been a problem with other brands in the past. An excellent price for the value, will definitely repurchase.
This is my go to! I get this pack and it would last me maybe 2 months the most. I use 4 pads every day. I use it for makeup remover & toner. It’s so soft and doesn’t shed away like most cotton pads do. Def would recommend this.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Purchased at: Target
So, I use these to clean my dogs ears. They are a great size to fit inside, and they do not leave behind any cotton residue, like cotton balls do. They are really easy to reshape with your fingers, and they aren't to harsh for her ears.