Studio 35 Cotton Rounds Textured 3Pk

by Studio 35

3 Individual Packs ~ 80 Rounds Each. Ideal for make-up removal and facial cleansing. Soft, smooth, sturdy & luxurious. Made from 100% pure natural cotton. Ideal for applying lotions, oils and astringents. Ideal for removing eye & face make-up. For removing nail polish. Won t shed or tear. Lint-free.

Are these good for sensitive skin.
Start your review of Studio 35 Cotton Rounds Textured 3Pk!
How would you rate this product?
San Francisco, CA
Love these! They're perfect for removing makeup and washing your face. They come in a large amount of quantity so you don't constantly have to restock, and at the price point it goes for, it's a steal! Love love love!
Grand Jct, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
They're not bad, pretty soft but I stopped using them on my eyes because the slightly looser cotton weave meant I got stray strands in my eyes that would irritate and be very hard to fish out.
Doral, FL
I found these to be the nicest eye makeup remover pads I have found so far.  The package states 100 % natural cotton, super soft and absorbent, excellent for removing nail polish, great
Dallas, Tx
Great quality also affordable...and the come in big bags do that I won't run to the store often to get more cotton rounds..good with removing makeup,nail polishes..and many more things
Alpharetta, GA
These cotton balls have many uses I used them for my makeup I also use them for nail polish remover they're perfect for putting baby oil or a skin oil and using them as a makeup remover
Huntley, IL
I use these nightly for applying moisturizer when my skin is dry as these are soft and non abrasive! Love them for cleaning wounds as well as they stay together pretty well!
Works well for removing makeup as well as nail polish. It’s a good value for the price and easy to find and pickup in store when you are in need of cotton rounds. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Louisville
I use these every night to take off my makeup every time with micelar water before I wash my face. They work awesome and the texture helps with removing makeup.
Decatur , TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
They are an excellent product to apply skin toner. This brand is affordable. It is also as good as or better than name brand products. I would highly recommend!
Bloomfield
Good quantity for the price. Edges a little abrasive and annoying, gets the job done, takes like 2 or 3 to wipe face thoroughly. They break apart pretty easy.