BY STUDIO 35

Precision Slant & Point Tips. Stainless steel for long lasting performance and durability. Precision ground tips grasp even the finest hairs. Permanently aligned tips retain their pulling ability for a lifetime This product is unconditionally guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, functionally perfect and free from defects in material and workmanship. see more...

kate b.
I like how these tweezers are so pointed on the ends. This makes for a very convenient use and it gets the individual hairs a lot easier. I would definitely recommended this style tweezer to others if they haven’t tried it yet.
Sarah S.
Knoxville, TN
These tweezers are great. Fit right in your hand for the easiest removal of unwanted hairs. I use this about once every 2 weeks. I’m glad I picked these up. They work great for the price.
Marisa C.
Trumbull
They work well for what they are supposed to do. I use them for putting on eye lashes & doing my eyebrows. The price is good for what the product needs to do.
Esto sí lo sé usado son son cáritas pero las se usado porque son perfectas a veces es como que si te hayas echado será te las deja muy bien las Heras contras de las
heaven f.
jacksonville
One of them are two sharpe i really dont like how its kind of hard to use. How i compare both of them are i used better ones The price is okay but it could be better
Najah A.
Staten Island, NY
Sharp. Removes every hair I need plucked for the best outcomes. I never go to the salon anymore, and these tweezers are the reason why. I pluck my brows whenever I see a dark hair outside of the line.
Srinidhi Y.
This was an absolutely amazing tweezer. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my eyebrows look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good tweezer that works wonders for your eyebrows!
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I use this for my everyday needs!! Yes a need, not a want!! It is amazing!! Also worth the money!! I wouldn't use any other product!!! I would buy again!! The packaging is also great
Shelby T.
Loved these!!! Perfect for so many things... Unfortunately my boyfriend thought so too, and I was always having to rescue them after he kidnapped them to work on some project of his. Which probably is why it didn't take very long for the pointed tips to break off :( though I definitely don't think that they were being handled with care at the time this occurred. Lol. Good value, and very practical, need to pick another pack of these up.
Jocelyn V.
I absolutely hated this product it didn't work for plucking my hairs I think in my opinion tweezerman is the best tweezers to pluck out my eyebrow hair mustache hair so please don't waste your money. Thanks