BY STUDIO 35

Precision Slant & Point Tips. Stainless steel for long lasting performance and durability. Precision ground tips grasp even the finest hairs. Permanently aligned tips retain their pulling ability for a lifetime This product is unconditionally guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, functionally perfect and free from defects in material and workmanship. see more...

Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Baldwin Park, CA
This tweezers are life! They get every little hair out when plucking my eyebrows. They are very sharp so you can make sure you get the littlest hair you have and can't get with other tweezers. I would definitely recommend this product and I would buy them again.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Loved these!!! Perfect for so many things... Unfortunately my boyfriend thought so too, and I was always having to rescue them after he kidnapped them to work on some project of his. Which probably is why it didn't take very long for the pointed tips to break off :( though I definitely don't think that they were being handled with care at the time this occurred. Lol. Good value, and very practical, need to pick another pack of these up.
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely hated this product it didn't work for plucking my hairs I think in my opinion tweezerman is the best tweezers to pluck out my eyebrow hair mustache hair so please don't waste your money. Thanks
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
Tucson, Az
I have these and they work really well for removing little hairs. Or even little sticks from my baby's foot when he went outside without shoes.
pamela x.
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i like these tweezers. they feel great in the hand not bulky. perfect for small or melee size gems. i recommend these tweezers to everyone
Selene k M.
Selene k M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice size. Easy to use and store away. Did the job with any problems. This product is also affordable. I would recommend this product.
Elle P.
Elle P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has good quality and comes with good packaging. It leaves your nails in good condition and at target. It was a good price and im happy that I did buy it
Angel M.
Angel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There OK tweezers there kind of dole and very hard to pick out the little baby hairs that you get after waxing or threading
Katie G.
Katie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are perfect travel sized tweezers for my makeup bag. I use them to touch up my eyebrows and I love them.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are quite affordable and they are not of cheap quality. They work as well as any other tweezers and are easily accessible.