BY STUDIO 35

Hydrating And Moisturizing. Promotes Healthy-Looking Skin. Studio 35 Beauty&Trade; Nourishing Mask Moisturizes And Hydrates Your Complexion With Coconut Water To Achieve Healthy-Looking Skin. 1-800-925-4733 Made In Usa 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Lee V.
Lee V.
Corp Christi, TX
Just recently gave this a try. I was out of town for a four-day weekend filled with a full schedule wedding, LIC, 4th of July festival and family bbq. Well night before the wedding I broke out with an eczema flair up and face demons. I did not have my usual products with me and needed some quick tlc and happened upon this little packet at a dollar general. I used half at night together with an other last minute emergency mask (garnier's 2 in 1 clay cleanser/ mask) and same routine in the afternoon on the day of the wedding g which was about 4 hour prior to applying my makeup. And I have to say I was really impressed with the amount of rehydration this mask accomplished. When you have eczema, drinking all the water in the world can't help you recover from a flair up over night, but this little inexpensive last minute mask did the trick.
Kayti B.
Kayti B.
Review for: Studio 35 Coconut Moisture Face Mask
Slightly cooling and true to its 'nourishing' claim, I absolutely loved this mask! I had it on for a total of 25 minutes, in my pics you will see it apply white and then turn transparent - how tubular! I think this mask would be amazing for somebody with sensitive skin. I found this mask at my local Walgreens.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Studio 35 Coconut Moisture Face Mask
This was my first time using the nourishing mask by studio 35 beauty. I got the coconut hydrating moisturizing mask for healthy looking skin. First of all I love coconut. The coconut smell doesn't have too much of a potent smell and that's part of the reason why I like it. I love a really clear smooth complexion and with the coconut water that's in fusing to the mask it really helps me to achieve healthy looking skin so I highly recommend this nourishing mask especially if you have dry skin. The product is a white so I do use a foundation brush to apply the product and I do what the foundation brush in order to help with the mask spread out evenly and perfectly throughout the skin. I can't wait to see the results as I already feel of them with stray Zeeshan deeply soak into my skin.
Rosa N.
Rosa N.
Kissimmee , FL
Review for: Studio 35 Coconut Moisture Face Mask
This might be my favorite face mask I've tried so far. My skin is normal to dry and usually I think nothing but coconut oil can make my skin super soft but this mask is second to it. First you actually get more than you need. I only used half the pack for my face and neck. It goes on creamy, I left it on longer than 15 minutes and experienced no burning whatsoever. It does smell pleasantly like coconut. It washes away easily and left my skin baby soft. Will be buying again.
Meghan O.
Meghan O.
Odessa , TX
Review for: Studio 35 Coconut Moisture Face Mask
Just bought this from my local Walgreens ! The price was affordable so I picked up one . I thought it was going to stay wet but after a while it dried up so I washed it off with warm water and it became lotion-y lol ! I didn't mind the smell but it didn't smell like the usual coconut scent I'm used to . I noticed it made my eyes water a bit so be careful to not put it close to your eyes .
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Erwin, TN
Review for: Studio 35 Coconut Moisture Face Mask
I have many of these studio 35 masks and they work very well for my skin and the smells are very strong and just about the kind of smell you would smell of any regular face masks !!!!! But for all it makes my face very moisturized because sometimes my face can be very dry!!!! But overall LOVING THEM
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Review for: Studio 35 Coconut Moisture Face Mask
I liked this face mask. It applied easily and it was easily removed, and after my face felt very refreshed. I will say that sometime after I used it my face did feel a little dry but other than that it is a great product. It was a very affordable price and I would recommend to everyone.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Review for: Studio 35 Coconut Moisture Face Mask
I stumbled across this in Walgreens, while purchasing two others for a 3/4$ deal. This makes your skin so smooth and soft and feels so hydrating! Love this! Will buy more!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Stuart, IA
Review for: Studio 35 Coconut Moisture Face Mask
MY FACE IS SO SOFT! Used this in a quick pinch as I am out of my normal nourishing mask and it might be a new fave.
Rachel Y.