Studio 35 Cocoa Butter Lotion uploaded by Christy T.

BY STUDIO 35

Helps Heal & Soften Rough, Dry Skin. With Vitamin E. Helps to Smooth Marks & Tone Skin. Not Tested On Animals Cocoa Butter Lotion with Vitamin E is an Enriched, soothing, skin-smoothing, and moisturizing formula lotion.  It can help to blend and smooth scars and marks on the skin and can be used for stretch marks during and after pregnancy.  This lotion is also a great after-tanning moisturizer.  Used daily, this product will help leave skin feeling soft and healthy looking. see more...

• Does this lotion go on greasy or does it set in nicely?1 Answers
Megan S.
Leesburg, VA
This is my all time favorite #cocoabutterlotion. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and touchable. I like this product much better than the Vaseline brand Cocoa lotion. Plus th price is way lower.
Sam P.
N Tonawanda, NY
This is such a good product, keeps me feeling extra smooth! I use it daily and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good and affordable lotion!
Ariel R.
Hammond, IN
This is one of my fav go to lotions. I love how creamy it is and it keeps my skin moisturized all day, it smells great and inexpensive. It's a light cocoa butter I usually get it from Walgreens.
Christy T.
Galesburg, IL
I absolutely love this lotion. I use it daily and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this lotion for everyone to use.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love this! I always like to use coco butter in the winter time when my skin is super dry. It works really well and it's super cheaper than name brands
Vann E.
This is the walgreens version of the cocoa butter Vaseline lotion and while the smell isn't as potent (a good thing) it still irritated my skin.
Rebecca B.
Liberty Twp, OH
Favorite lotion to buy. The smell reminds you of the sun and beach. It applies smooth and leaves my skin feeling and smelling amazing for hours.
Daphney F.
Portland, OR
Omg I love robust Studio 35 Cocoa because it keeps my skin nice and moisturize especially during the winter time
Danielle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This moisturizer works very well and smells great. It is also WAY less expensive than name brand products.
very rich and creamy. leaves skin silky and soft. i have sensitive skin and it does not irritate it.
Chrystal C.
Wilmington, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this lotion go on greasy or does it set in nicely?