BY STUDIO 35

100 Large, Clear Polybands. see more...

Jezalyn T.
This is a great product for your hair especially when you are doing braids and other types of cool stuff to your hair. I always have a ziplock or these in my purse. And they are vary inexpensive they are less that 5 dollars. I would totally recommend this to everyone.
Kimberly E.
Indianapolis, Indiana
I use the studio 35 clear hair bands when I'm throwing my hair in a quick bun or a super fast hair style. They are super cheap but have a great quality. They are super stretchy and won't snap as you're applying them to your hairstyle. I absolutely love how easy they are to remove and if they end up breaking is super easy to replace them.
Nichole C.
I really like these bands. I use them for my and my daughters hair all the time. My daughters like their hair braided all kinds of crazy ways, and these do a great job of holding the different strands. I couldn't make it a week without these. These are a definite re-purchase for me, over and over.
Aeri A.
New York
Lifesaving on my fine, thin white hair. Equally lifesaving when my hair was black. Or  grey. Or purple. Allows for super tight ponytails and creates lots of pieceiness and volume. Great for space buns and messy topknots and fauxhawk braids. I am never without these, they are the only bands I use.
emily c.
these are so strong and never break when they're in your hair! They are very affordable and i would use them again! They are great for ponytails and you can leave them in overnight. I would definitely buy this again!
Kyli S.
These tiny rubber bands are very good for holding small sections of hair. The one down fall in like about these is that u can only use them a few times before they break
Leah B.
Germantown, WI
These clear polybands are great for a small braid in the front of your hair, or just a braid in general. They blend in with your hair so they don't stick out like a sore thumb. The only negative I've found is you can really only use them once or twice, otherwise it will break during the middle of the day on you.
Senya R.
I love using these for a fancy hair do or just for when i need to tie the end off on my braid. I can actually use it for a pony tail as well.
Betzaida G.
This type of product I use in my hair when i bread it and twist my hair is nice cause match anything won't leave you any marks on your hair
Veronica S.
Albuquerque
Great for anyone trying to tie up their little girls hair so their own. I use the clear and black in my own hair as well as all my nieces.