BY STUDIO 35

This product combines soothing oatmeal and nourishing avocado to clear pores. The natural botanicals within this rich clay mask remove oil and dirt, leaving skin clean, clear and soft. Made in USA see more...

Becca L.
I bought this knock-off Freeman mask at a Walgreens. I think the price is reasonable for what it is. The consistency is nice and it dries down well. I use this when my face is feeling dry or flaky and I notice a difference when I use it. I like to use this over sheet masks when I'm on the go and don't have time to let serums sink in. I would buy this again.
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
The first time I tried this mask, it irritated my skin but this time around it works very well. It helps with my dead, flaky skin issues and it's not irritating. It can get quite uncomfortable if you wear it too too long.
Cheyenne B.
Las Vegas
I loved how this mask felt on my skin and how it smelt. I will say that it was pretty itchy while wearing it so it was hard to let it dry, but once it was rinsed off my skin felt so smooth! I will be buying this again.
Noelle S.
Lathrop
Personally I have had no luck when it comes to my facial routine. This product, while temporarily masking my dry and patchy skin did not help the problem. This product is great for the price, but overall not the most amazing product out there.
Diane M.
Albuquerque
Best facial mask on the market. My pores are smaller, my skin is firmer, and no more dry skin. My face feels so fresh, so soft after using this mask.
Kim T.
Montgomery, AL
This mask makes your face feel extremely refreshed and renewed. It's very affordable and almost always on sale at Walgreens.
Marissa M.
I love how cooling this formula is and the smell is good too. I’m not sure how great the quality is but it works for my skin.
Becca L.
What's your favorite mask from this line?