BY STUDIO 35

This product combines soothing oatmeal and nourishing avocado to clear pores. The natural botanicals within this rich clay mask remove oil and dirt, leaving skin clean, clear and soft. Made in USA see more...

Cheyenne B.
Las Vegas
I loved how this mask felt on my skin and how it smelt. I will say that it was pretty itchy while wearing it so it was hard to let it dry, but once it was rinsed off my skin felt so smooth! I will be buying this again.
Becca L.
I bought this knock-off Freeman mask at a Walgreens. I think the price is reasonable for what it is. The consistency is nice and it dries down well. I use this when my face is feeling dry or flaky and I notice a difference when I use it. I like to use this over sheet masks when I'm on the go and don't have time to let serums sink in. I would buy this again.
Julia W.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite face mask brand. I also use the black charcoal one made by the same company and it totally rose above my expectations. It left my skin so clear and smooth, I make sure to use it every other night because I love it so much.
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
The first time I tried this mask, it irritated my skin but this time around it works very well. It helps with my dead, flaky skin issues and it's not irritating. It can get quite uncomfortable if you wear it too too long.
Noelle S.
Lathrop, CA
Personally I have had no luck when it comes to my facial routine. This product, while temporarily masking my dry and patchy skin did not help the problem. This product is great for the price, but overall not the most amazing product out there.
Diane M.
Albuquerque, NM
Best facial mask on the market. My pores are smaller, my skin is firmer, and no more dry skin. My face feels so fresh, so soft after using this mask.
Ckyshonda E.
This product smells really good and left my skin feeling soft, moisturized and supple! I definitely recommend this to all skin types!
Kim T.
Montgomery, AL
This mask makes your face feel extremely refreshed and renewed. It's very affordable and almost always on sale at Walgreens.
Marissa M.
I love how cooling this formula is and the smell is good too. I’m not sure how great the quality is but it works for my skin.
H b.
Casablanca, Casablanca
hello.i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be gratefull to you.i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my instagram . best regards
Becca L.
What's your favorite mask from this line?