BY STUDIO 35

This product combines soothing oatmeal and nourishing avocado to clear pores. The natural botanicals within this rich clay mask remove oil and dirt, leaving skin clean, clear and soft. Made in USA see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Crystajlove
Dallas , TX
My fav when I go to ulta I have to pick up this and I love when it’s on sale too that’s a plus. But seriously I love this clay mask cause again I have oily skin and this dries out my pores and take away the oil. Highly recommend. Check me out on Ig @ crystajlove
Lisa A.
Easy facemask to do while I'm cleaning around the house. Easy to apply and remove. Doesn't have an weird smell, and it's on the cheaper side! Very affordable. I keep one at my house and one at my boyfriends house. Couldn't be happier.
Maleah M.
Del rio, Texas
definitely hardens fast so do it quick. feels really amazing cold and isn’t so easy to remove. it leave skin feeling smooth and moisturized which is a plus, and don’t leav it open or will all harden.
Alexandra S.
okay i’m always looking for cheap, great quality products and this is definitely one of my favorites! It soothes the skin leaving it soft and refreshed.
Tina Y.
Springville
This doesn't bother my sensitive skin. I love the way it feels and how soft my skin is when I use it. I feel like it really works.