BY STUDIO 35

This product combines soothing oatmeal and nourishing avocado to clear pores. The natural botanicals within this rich clay mask remove oil and dirt, leaving skin clean, clear and soft. Made in USA see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Becca L.
I bought this knock-off Freeman mask at a Walgreens. I think the price is reasonable for what it is. The consistency is nice and it dries down well. I use this when my face is feeling dry or flaky and I notice a difference when I use it. I like to use this over sheet masks when I'm on the go and don't have time to let serums sink in. I would buy this again.
Asjah F.
Kissimmee, FL
It’s my absolute favorite! It smells good, doesn’t taste bad lol...and it actually works! The packaging is okay and I paired it with Aveeno’s daily moisturizer. It was only $4 and I’d definitely recommend!!! My mom even loves this product and she’s hard to win over!
blanka a.
I love this product! I cleanse my face with this three times a week, and every time it leaves my skin feeling fresh. I love how its so easy to come off and it smells nice!
Noelle S.
Lathrop
I have had more luck with this facial mask through Studio 35. It is affordable and easy to apply, but the result do not last long, which makes you use the product more often then wanting. But for the price showed decent results.
Crystajlove
Dallas , TX
My fav when I go to ulta I have to pick up this and I love when it’s on sale too that’s a plus. But seriously I love this clay mask cause again I have oily skin and this dries out my pores and take away the oil. Highly recommend. Check me out on Ig @ crystajlove
Lisa A.
Easy facemask to do while I'm cleaning around the house. Easy to apply and remove. Doesn't have an weird smell, and it's on the cheaper side! Very affordable. I keep one at my house and one at my boyfriends house. Couldn't be happier.
Maleah M.
Del rio, Texas
definitely hardens fast so do it quick. feels really amazing cold and isn’t so easy to remove. it leave skin feeling smooth and moisturized which is a plus, and don’t leav it open or will all harden.
Alexandra S.
okay i’m always looking for cheap, great quality products and this is definitely one of my favorites! It soothes the skin leaving it soft and refreshed.
Guadalupe C.
Tucson, Az
Its ok. Seems to clean my pores but don't use very often to notice better results. Bought mostly for price. Does leave face feeling a little dry.
Tina Y.
Springville
This doesn't bother my sensitive skin. I love the way it feels and how soft my skin is when I use it. I feel like it really works.
Becca L.
Which is your favorite mask from this line?