BY STUDIO 35

This product combines soothing oatmeal and nourishing avocado to clear pores. The natural botanicals within this rich clay mask remove oil and dirt, leaving skin clean, clear and soft. Made in USA see more...

Asjah F.
Kissimmee, FL
It’s my absolute favorite! It smells good, doesn’t taste bad lol...and it actually works! The packaging is okay and I paired it with Aveeno’s daily moisturizer. It was only $4 and I’d definitely recommend!!! My mom even loves this product and she’s hard to win over!
Hailey A.
This product works so great for my skin. It is really gentle and it feels so refreshing on my face. It smells great and I would recommend for anyone. It was a really good price too!
blanka a.
I love this product! I cleanse my face with this three times a week, and every time it leaves my skin feeling fresh. I love how its so easy to come off and it smells nice!
Becca L.
I bought this knock-off Freeman mask at a Walgreens. I think the price is reasonable for what it is. The consistency is nice and it dries down well. I use this when my face is feeling dry or flaky and I notice a difference when I use it. I like to use this over sheet masks when I'm on the go and don't have time to let serums sink in. I would buy this again.
Crystajlove
Dallas , TX
My fav when I go to ulta I have to pick up this and I love when it’s on sale too that’s a plus. But seriously I love this clay mask cause again I have oily skin and this dries out my pores and take away the oil. Highly recommend. Check me out on Ig @ crystajlove
Jaye K.
Cedar City
This mask felt nice on the skin, but the texture really got to me. I prefer a smoothie consistency so this one was kind of hard for me to handle. It’s a good value and definitely moisturizing. Great if your into oatmeal or avocado masks!
Lisa A.
Easy facemask to do while I'm cleaning around the house. Easy to apply and remove. Doesn't have an weird smell, and it's on the cheaper side! Very affordable. I keep one at my house and one at my boyfriends house. Couldn't be happier.
Sasa P.
Damaged my skin and left it incredibly dry. Do not use the mask if you have sensitive skin. I’ve used a similar product by a different brand, but this left me with an awful experience of redness after use.
Maleah M.
Del rio, Texas
definitely hardens fast so do it quick. feels really amazing cold and isn’t so easy to remove. it leave skin feeling smooth and moisturized which is a plus, and don’t leav it open or will all harden.
Noelle S.
Lathrop, CA
I have had more luck with this facial mask through Studio 35. It is affordable and easy to apply, but the result do not last long, which makes you use the product more often then wanting. But for the price showed decent results.
Becca L.
Which is your favorite mask from this line?