Studio 35 Blender Sponges Shapes - 3 ea uploaded by veronica f.

BY STUDIO 35

These sponges are perfect for makeup application. The different shapes allow you to blend, highlight and contour to achieve the perfect look. Not made with natural rubber latex. see more...

Mookie M.
I love this package of beauty sponges they are so useful and come with different shapes and sizes which I love the package is cute and it's very affordable for the amount of beauty blenders that come with inside, I buy these all the time they blend well and are easy to clean I do recommend theses and I get mines from local Walgreens, it's like a win win situation
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I bought the Sponge Soiree box today but can't find it so I'll review these. The Sponge Soiree box has these plus one long one that you put on your finger, a rectangular one and a few others. I have to be honest, I have no clue what most of them do. I am 100% confident in my ability to find uses for them. I used the tear drop shaped one to apply my foundation today and I have to say, it's pretty foolproof. I used to only use my fingers to apply foundation but then discovered a flat top brush. I've been using that for MONTHS, every day. Now, I'm probably going to use this sponge during the day for a lighter look and the brush at night for a more full coverage effect. *Note: I have been using these for about a month now. They get stained very badly even though I do not wear long lasting makeup and I wash them thoroughly after each use. I'm not sure if all blending sponges stain like this or just this brand so I have nothing to compare it to. Also, it doesn't effect the performance of the sponges so I'm not worried about it.
KatelynnG E.
These are perfect for blending! The different shapes allowed me to highlight, contour, and blend the perfect look! They are a great price and worth it because I use them every day and clean them regularly!
veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
These are a great dupe for the beauty blender original I love these okusbyiu get 3 for kessbthan the price of one beauty blender also got a pink