BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsStudio 35
Beauty Wonder Curl Eyelash Curler - 1 ea

Studio 35 Beauty Wonder Curl Eyelash Curler - 1 ea

by Studio 35

Fans Lashes For A Stunning Curl Maximum Lash Effect Wider Pressing Bar Contoured Design Wider Pressing Bar Gives Extra Curl And Lift. Contoured Design Helps Fans Lashes Across Eyelid. Long-Lasting Silicone Pads. Always Use Before Applying Mascara On Clean And Dry Lashes. 1-800-925-4733 Made In China 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Studio 35 Beauty Wonder Curl Eyelash Curler - 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I seriously love this thing more than life itself. I don’t know what I would do without it. I have very long lashes naturally but they lack in volume. This helps me obtain that volume without overdoing it.in reviews
Kathie Z.
Bangor
Anyone here born last century?  Before 2000?   These have been around since I was a teen!  If you don't have long eyelashes don't even bother curling them.  Unless  you have lashes that bend down.  Then I can see using them.  Sally Hansen makes them and you can get those at a dollar store cheaper!
The problem with lash curlers has always been the gunk that can get on them from repeated use.  Not good for your eye health!  Really think about all of the chemicals  you put on your body.  And then brag about how good you look.  Dang!   And all of the junk you put in your body!
Natural  is normally better with a little help sometimes.
Natural  is normally better with a little help sometimes.
Awilda R.
Bronx, NY
Horriable horriable horriable kept pinching my eyelids and the little black rubbery part kept coming off
Christina M.
I’m somewhat frugal with some things, like tools. This does what I need it to do without breaking pockets.
kayla R.
Ravenna, OH
Love this it does its job super well and makes my lashes curl so beautifully I love this so much ❤️❤️
Laila D.
Duluth, GA
Love this !! Doesn’t curl that well but still good for a little curl in ur lashes !!!!!
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
I didn't not like the curve in this one. For some reason or another I kept having to hold my hand way out the front of my face to get the curler to fit right.
Leah  P.
Tickfaw, LA
I would say it get the job done give you a nice lift and curl to the eyelashes. My skin type is dry to normal..I wouldn't do anything to improve it works fine the way it is
Amelia N.
Huntersville, NC
This is a great eyelash curler for the price! I like to hold my hairdryer to it for a few seconds before I use it and I think it makes it curl better. I don’t think the curl holds for very long though.
charlisa M.
Shreveport, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Got them from Walgreens needed something affordable turned out to be the best ones I ever owned. Very effective
Juana J.
Clearlake , CA
Double duo works great gets the fine fine hair you may have an are trying to get rid of pretty an colorful curls eyes lashes great

Looking for your answer?