Studio 35 Beauty Ultra Wedges uploaded by Mary C.

Studio 35 Beauty Ultra Wedges

For Cosmetics Application. Professional Size. Latex Free. Uses Softex Technology with Vitamin E. see more...

Mary C.
This product is a latex-free product that uses Sortex technology that contains vitamin E. Studio 35 Ultra Wedges work as well as other more costly sponges. The price point for an 8 count is under $4.00. These wedges can be washed with simple soap and water then rinsed and left to air dry. Why spend a lot ? I highly recommend this product to anyone who uses sponges and wedges for make up application.
Marlena G.
San Bernardino, CA
These wedges are great for baking your face with a precise edge. i usually find them at either target or Walmart. Their relatively inexpensive too. I but these very frequently.
Oh! And a tip; when applying glitter nail polishes, put down your first and second coats for color pigment. Then, to build glitter pigment, use a cosmetic sponge like this one and paint a few coats of the glitter polish on the wedge then, gently dab on your nail. The reason this builds glitter pigment, is because the sponge soaks up all of the color pigment, leaving the glitters to show through! Good luck everyone ! 💓
I love these beauty wedges to apply my foundation. For best effect I use these damp, they get bigger and will absorb more of the product. I apply it to my skin as you would use any other beauty sponge to blend. I use a tapping motion to ensure the product sinks in to my skin. Plus, these have vitamin E which helps your skin, great price, disposable and/or reusable. Great for traveling as well or everyday use. ♡
brittney d.
I tried using these guys to blend my foundation into my face and it does not work well at all. They just soak up the foundation. I didn't try it with my powders though. I feel like they would work a lot better with setting powders.
Jazzi S.
These are awesome and are super cheap! Shoutout to Walgreens for carrying this brand. All of Studio 35's products are so affordable and of good quality. I will always continue to purchase their products
Valerie L.
These are great for applying foundation or baking. I find that washing them regularly brings them back to life. They last a long time and the price is great.
Ashley  R.
Love these! You can reuse them or just toss them when your done. I get a few uses and then I throw them away. Perfect for blending.
jessica m.
These are great for applying makeup. You don't have to reuse them and spread the BACTERIA from your face on over and over.
Rebakah M.
Magnolia, TX
These are really good wedges. These are well made and do not fall apart easily, they are good for blending and smudging
Mercedes  M.
Bridgeport, CT
They are perfect for blending. I reuse mine like three times before I get rid of it becasue they are so sturdy.