BY STUDIO 35

Ultra Sharp Blades for Precision Cutting. Stainless Steel. Professional Grade This specially designer fingernail clipper has ultra sharp blades for precision cutting. see more...

Kane Q.
It’s okay. It gets the job done. I’m not really too picky about nail clippers but I think this one is a good size and shaped for my needs. It’s also not too tiny or too big so I’m not overclipping or breaking my nail when the clipper is too tiny.
Kara N.
This nail clipper gets the job done as well. I love the fact that the nail you clipped doesn’t just fly somewhere, it stays in the clipper so you can properly dispose of it. I bought it from Walmart and I love it. I definitely buy this every year or so which led to my great recommendation.
Reagan V.
Toms River, NJ
Hard to get nail clippers wrong. These get the job done and are really cheap. They do break after awhile, but again, the price is cheap so it’s too be expected and not expensive to buy again. Definitely great to have around the house.
Brittany B.
Glenwood, IL
Awesome nail clippers!! Cut perfect and don’t pull on the nail! Bought it at a local store of mine and I use them all the time. Great clippers for the price and I would recommend to others!! It’s an awesome product
Megan C.
These nail clippers are pretty nice. They’re on the cheaper side price was but work as nice as an expensive pair. They cut evenly and are pretty sharp. I don’t do my nails much but these are nice to make sure they’re all the same length and shape
Mydia G.
Kent, WA
Very Easy To use ! I high recommend that you buy it . I am a repeat user and they last very long . I bought mine from Walgreens and cons are they get very deep to your skin . i would buy again ! With no hesitation .
Jordan M.
These are pretty good, but a bit more flimsy than other nail clippers I’ve used. They are pretty inexpensive, but I think it’s worth the extra $2 for a nicer brand.
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Brandi B.
Hammond
Very good nail clippers. I have to clip my nails often and these are my go to clippers. I can clip my toes effortlessly with these ultra sharp clippers which is great. Other brands I have used just didn’t clip well and I’d have to squeeze extra hard to actually clip the nail but with these I don’t have to squeeze hard at all!
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
I did not find anything specifically special about this nail clipper. It does what it needs to do, but it does not have any features that make it stand out from anything else I have tried. In fact I have an offbrand pair of clippers that has gel grips on them and I find them much more useful.