Add a Photo

By STUDIO 35
Wider opening than toenail clippers for thick toenails Precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts ;
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL

So great for cutting toenails and cuticles. Much easier to use than regular nail clippers. I highly reccmend this product to people who like to cut their own nails, as well as mothers looking to cut their young children's nails.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Walkerton, IN

I jave used this several times. And i do prefer them over clippers. Great product easy to use, helps with those ouchy hangnails and great for a fast touchup.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Tulare, CA

I like this product because they are easy to use painlessly on hang nails or loose skin around my cuticle without cutting myself!
Deanna O.
Deanna O.
Porterville, CA

I have bought this product,and it's so easy to use.I had a big toenail I couldn't get off with regular toenail clippers,and this worked like a charm.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO

I find these a lot more difficult to use then normal clippers. Just holding them was awkward and trying to get the right angle was difficult for me.

Join Now