BY STUDIO 35

Wider opening than toenail clippers for thick toenails Precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts ; see more...

Sharsay M.
Gainesville, FL
I was surprised to see that they were selling this brand of cuticle clippers at the Dollar Tree but when I purchased it I was surprised but I was also satisfied with this quality this is a great fine and 1$ you can't beat that I recommend this to anyone to go purchase this brand love it.
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
I purchased these clippers since they did not have the brand I normally buy. A little larger and not quite as sharp as my other ones, but still a great set of clippers! I have used these quite a bit more than I expected too, and I am still pleased with my purchase!
Milena G.
North Miami, FL
This nail clipper is so great for thick nails. I hate cutting my nails with the regular nail clippers that automatically make your nails squared. Pros: cuts through every type of nail. Cons: probably would be that you can cut yourself easily if you don't be careful. I will definitely purchase again.
Paris P.
06615
I liked the way it trimmed my nails and the price was no higher than gen dollars so good price range and better that any other product I used. It was also easy to use even though if I would sell it the value would be low but I would definitely but this product again even though it is so good that I might not have to buy another one until 2043 😂😂🤤🤤❤️😂
natasha v.
These are very sharp and work great, especially on my husbands very strong nails, they clip evenly and I think they work far better than the traditional nail clippers, these are must stronger and last much longer, highly recommend these clippers!!
Anika A.
This product is as described, and works as it should. I am a first time user of this product. I will probably not be buying this product again anytime soon because it seems to be lasting a long time. I bought this product off of amazon.com as per suggestion from a friend.
Samantha S.
Mckinney, TX
These clippers make the chore of toenail clipping so,much easier. The angle and pressure you need to have a smooth cut is so much more practical than a traditional flipper
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL
So great for cutting toenails and cuticles. Much easier to use than regular nail clippers. I highly reccmend this product to people who like to cut their own nails, as well as mothers looking to cut their young children's nails.
Ashley M.
Works great and is very affordable. Would defiantly recommend to anyone, as a cheap and good alternative to more expensive tools. I find this brand is cheaper at Walmart
Megan M.
Walkerton, IN
I jave used this several times. And i do prefer them over clippers. Great product easy to use, helps with those ouchy hangnails and great for a fast touchup.