Add a Photo

By STUDIO 35
Wider opening than toenail clippers for thick toenails Precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts ;
Sharsay M.
Sharsay M.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 22, 2017, 12:07 p.m.
Review for: Studio 35 Beauty Toenail Nipper, 1 ea
I was surprised to see that they were selling this brand of cuticle clippers at the Dollar Tree but when I purchased it I was surprised but I was also satisfied with this quality this is a great fine and 1$ you can't beat that I recommend this to anyone to go purchase this brand love it.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 22, 2017, 12:29 p.m.
Review for: Studio 35 Beauty Toenail Nipper, 1 ea
I purchased these clippers since they did not have the brand I normally buy. A little larger and not quite as sharp as my other ones, but still a great set of clippers! I have used these quite a bit more than I expected too, and I am still pleased with my purchase!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL
So great for cutting toenails and cuticles. Much easier to use than regular nail clippers. I highly reccmend this product to people who like to cut their own nails, as well as mothers looking to cut their young children's nails.
Betsy L.
Betsy L.
June 20, 2017, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: Studio 35 Beauty Toenail Nipper, 1 ea
I like you cuz I can get really close to the cuticle and you don't have to cut yourself it's a lot cheaper easier
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
I find these a lot more difficult to use then normal clippers. Just holding them was awkward and trying to get the right angle was difficult for me.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Walkerton, IN
I jave used this several times. And i do prefer them over clippers. Great product easy to use, helps with those ouchy hangnails and great for a fast touchup.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Tulare, CA
I like this product because they are easy to use painlessly on hang nails or loose skin around my cuticle without cutting myself!
Deanna O.
Deanna O.
Porterville, CA
I have bought this product,and it's so easy to use.I had a big toenail I couldn't get off with regular toenail clippers,and this worked like a charm.