BY STUDIO 35

Wider opening than toenail clippers for thick toenails Precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts ; see more...

Natasha V.
Orland, CA
These are very sharp and work great, especially on my husbands very strong nails, they clip evenly and I think they work far better than the traditional nail clippers, these are must stronger and last much longer, highly recommend these clippers!!
Sharsay M.
Gainesville, FL
I was surprised to see that they were selling this brand of cuticle clippers at the Dollar Tree but when I purchased it I was surprised but I was also satisfied with this quality this is a great fine and 1$ you can't beat that I recommend this to anyone to go purchase this brand love it.
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
I purchased these clippers since they did not have the brand I normally buy. A little larger and not quite as sharp as my other ones, but still a great set of clippers! I have used these quite a bit more than I expected too, and I am still pleased with my purchase!
Milena G.
North Miami, FL
This nail clipper is so great for thick nails. I hate cutting my nails with the regular nail clippers that automatically make your nails squared. Pros: cuts through every type of nail. Cons: probably would be that you can cut yourself easily if you don't be careful. I will definitely purchase again.
Paris P.
06615
I liked the way it trimmed my nails and the price was no higher than gen dollars so good price range and better that any other product I used. It was also easy to use even though if I would sell it the value would be low but I would definitely but this product again even though it is so good that I might not have to buy another one until 2043 😂😂🤤🤤❤️😂
Anika A.
This product is as described, and works as it should. I am a first time user of this product. I will probably not be buying this product again anytime soon because it seems to be lasting a long time. I bought this product off of amazon.com as per suggestion from a friend.
Samantha S.
MCKINNEY, TX
These clippers make the chore of toenail clipping so,much easier. The angle and pressure you need to have a smooth cut is so much more practical than a traditional flipper
Ashley M.
Works great and is very affordable. Would defiantly recommend to anyone, as a cheap and good alternative to more expensive tools. I find this brand is cheaper at Walmart
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL
So great for cutting toenails and cuticles. Much easier to use than regular nail clippers. I highly reccmend this product to people who like to cut their own nails, as well as mothers looking to cut their young children's nails.
Deanna O.
Porterville, CA
I have bought this product,and it's so easy to use.I had a big toenail I couldn't get off with regular toenail clippers,and this worked like a charm.