BY STUDIO 35

Breakthrough Technology! Sometimes, even the best legs need a little help. Spray on Studio 35, and you ll get flawless, smoother, firmer looking legs in seconds. It lasts all day...is smear resistant, smudge resistant and transfer resistant. It s like pantyhose in a can, without runs, snags or discomfort. Bare legs...only better. Easy to apply. Dries fast. Helps hide scars & bruises. Water resistant, yet removes easily with soap & water. see more...

• Hi, I always want to buy this but I have fear of this could let m...1 Answers
Samantha U.
Samantha U.
Mountain Home, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite self tanning products I have used. It was a little streaky, but I could've tried using it a different way. Great color!
April B.
April B.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like this stuff. I don't spray it directly on my legs though. I spray into my hands and rub it in. I do recommend using a moisturer 1st bc you will achieve a nice flawless finish.
Keirsten A.
Keirsten A.
Crown City, OH
Pretty much like an other self tanner, looks fake, streaks, blotchy, doesn't last very long at all. I don't ever use the self tanner
Ronda R.
Ronda R.
White House, TN
Studio 35 Beauty Tan Glow for Medium to Tan Skin Tones sprays on very easily. But I tend to use very little anyways. I would say practice a little with it before just spraying.
Mindy N.
Mindy N.
San Marcos, TX
This is great for last minute special occasions. The color is very natural and glowy, but not orange. Be sure to let this dry before rubbing your legs on anything though!
alexis a.
alexis a.
Seminole, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eliza  V.
Eliza V.
Brigham City, UT
This product left my legs looking smooth and glowy, I love using it after shaving. Great product!
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
Newark, DE
Hi, I always want to buy this but I have fear of this could let my legs a little orange