BY STUDIO 35

Stainless Steel ~ Precision Tips. Stainless steel for long-lasting performance and durability. Permanently aligned tips allow you to grasp even the finest hairs. Storage case included This product is unconditionally guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, functionally perfect and free from defects in material and workmanship. see more...

Ann O.
Great tweezer. I got it at Walgreens, it’s affordable and comes in handy for my eyebrows, eyelashes, plucking my lace frontal and so much more. It lasts well too and is not blunt. I definitely recommend.
Tashara M.
San Antonio, TX
I use this on a daily basis, whether it be for my eyebrows or anything else I need them for. I have three of these and one is used for non-beauty purposes (cratfing, etc.) They are sharp and they stay that way for quite a while. Although they aren't as pricey as other brands, they shouldn't be underestimated as the quality is great.
Hannah R.
Utica
Lost the case so fast. Tweezers ok but tend to bend without really grabbing at the hair so instead of plucking in one go, you get a lot of pain and have to go back for seconds.
Ariansi A.
I love this product very effective ! Bought this online and could have not regret spending a dime on it ! I love it and would so buy it again I recommend it to anyone who loves make-up like I do !! Such a great product !
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I seriously love this thing more than life itself. I don’t know what I would do without it. Pin point accuracy and does what I need it to do. Very high quality and holds its end. I would definitely recommend!
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
I got these back when I worked at Walgreens, so I got a phenomenally low price on them. They work as good as any other tweezers and at a low price.
Alma M.
Grand Prairie, TX
I bought these tweezers and have been content with this buy. They are precise and get even the smallest hair. Good buy for anyone.
Lauren H.
Norfolk, VA
I hav thin blonde eye brows, these tweezers last very long and I don't have to constantly replace them due to them getting dull
Shawntavia N.
Dayton, OH
Studio 35 beauty slant tip tweezers works decent it's not hard to grip and it has a suitable case to keep up with the product.
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
These tweezers are so sharp that even the shortest hairs can be plucked! I loved it and didn't need to sharpen it for months.