BY STUDIO 35

Grasps Even the Finest Hairs. Stainless Steel. Professional Grade. Precision-Ground Tips This professional slant tip tweezer has precision-ground tips to grasp even the finest hairs. see more...

Abby T.
Nesconset
This tweezer is eh. It isn’t good nor bad, it gets the job done but does leave some redness around my face and the hairs often fall out of grip. I use it when I have to, but I prefer better and higher end teeezers because brows are important!
Mikayla M.
Hillsboro Bch, FL
This is what I’m using right now. It works usually pretty well on my eyebrow and chin hairs. Get reasonably priced and the only downside is that it sometimes won’t pick up the hairs, but I can live with that.
Evana P.
Orlando , FL
I’m not very picky with tweezers but these really do the trick. They aren’t too too expensive and they get the job done when I️t comes to precision and strength. Would buy again for sure. My go to tweezers
Kaitlyn M.
North Walpole, NH
This is one of the cheaper brands of tweezers out there and it's the only one I use for that reason. They get the job done and there's no reason to pay extra for the same thing
Neejkajsiab Y.
Sacramento, CA
This is a good drugstore buy for very cheap, but the product itself is good quality. It makes plucking your eyebrows and loose stray hairs of the mustache line very easy. I wish it had a firmer way of gripping and utilizing the tool. But overall, you get what you pay for.
Jennifer D.
very goo for thicker hair but if you want to get those thin or short hairs you will need something with better grip. however, this does well for the price.
Ana G.
Me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me súper hierro extra mega gusta, pero mucho es muchoooo o sea bastante we :v