Studio 35 Beauty Retractable Powder Makeup Brush

by Studio 35

Portable Purse Design. Retracts to compact portable size. Evenly applies powder to your face. Provides a matte finish, reduces shine The dome shaped brush evenly applies powder to your face and helps reduce shine.  Provides a matte finish so shadows and powder blushes will blend more easily.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Studio 35 Beauty Retractable Powder Makeup Brush!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoGrand Rapids , MN
These are really good brushes for how much you're paying for! The quality is good, they don't shed. They've lasted me a couple of years! I like that it's matte black as well. And they're available any local drugstore. Probably the best drugstore brushes out there.
4 years ago
I am in love with this product. Its adorable and fits perfectly in my makeup bad. I especially love how its retractable and doesn't make a big mess.
10 months agoReston, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gustan mucho estas brochas... La verdad son muy buenas... Muy Suaves... Al aplicar.. El bruch.. Pues es perfecto...
3 years ago
Its a good brush can't complain , I mean its worth it for the price its not pricey at all .
2 years agoMiami, FL
Le faltan algunas brochas, el mango es demasiado corto y dificulta la difuminación de las sombras y otros productos. Pueden ser útiles para algo rápido o una emergencia, sin embargo, para hacer algo más complejo no son para nada útiles.
a year agobogota
These brushes look nice I would like to try them and give you my opinion of this products ..............