BY STUDIO #61 in Nail Polish Remover

Protein enriched for natural nails Salon formula 100% satisfaction guaranteed. see more...

• Does it makes your nails dry? 1 Answers
  • How is this nail polish remover compared to others?2 Answers
  • Where do you go buy your nail polish remover?1 Answers
Rocio M.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this nail polish remover it removes my nail polish fast and its not bad for your nails either I'm happy with this product... Also good price
Best nail polish remover ever! Gets all the nail polish off fast and easy. I got mine from Walgreens and I'll definitely go back and get more!
Ciara J.
Gets the jobs done. Often have to use 2-3 cotton balls to get nail polish off 1 hand. Wont remove the color stain of the polish on your nails.
Katrina S.
Philadelphia, PA
This gets the job done! It never fails me and I have multiple bottles in stock. This is my go to bottle when I want to change my nail color.
Marilene V.
I love how it's cheap and it still does the job of removing the nail polish. The fact that it also last longer then I expected is a big plus.
Abby D.
Great nail polish remover for a great price! Isn't too awful of a small and works really well at removing nail polish in one application!
Alicia A.
Idaho Falls, ID
So fast, easy and very convenient ! It lasts forever too. Very little work required, no messing around with or buying cotton balls.
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
I have used this recently! It is a great nail polish remover and doesn't take along at all to remove the polish! its simply and quick!
Sabrina V.
Phoenix, AZ
Loveed the scent and left my cuticles nice and hydrated. I love these they are so fast and easy and don't leave your hands feeling dry
Debrann M.
Green cove springs , FL
This is the only polish remover that I'll buy! It's the only one that doesn't dry my nails out and leave thing more prone to damage
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
How is this nail polish remover compared to others?
Melissa S.
Liberty, MO
Do you choose the remover by the color or by what it is supposed to do for your nails other than remove polish?
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
How strong is the smell?
Helen S.
Does it makes your nails dry?
Cami H.
Santa Ana, CA
I recently came across this new nail polish remover with 100% acetone and I was wondering if it is okay to used on your nails? I have pretty fine nails already I was just wondering... Lemme know if you guys have tried it before!! 😘