BY STUDIO

Protein enriched for natural nails Salon formula 100% satisfaction guaranteed. see more...

• Does it makes your nails dry? 1 Answers
  • How is this nail polish remover compared to others?2 Answers
  • Where do you go buy your nail polish remover?1 Answers
brittany m.
Beardstown, IL
I like these.... but I don't like that they get really gross after awhile!! they do work great. and that's why I keep buying them! I would suggest it to a friend!!!
Gretchen B.
Evansville, IN
This tends to move polish around more when I removing it than I like. Especially with dark colors I end up with some near my cuticles. I'm wondering if this would be helped if I used the acetone remover.
Alicia J.
Works well gets the job done. I get this product every time I go to walgreens. Don't like the smell and I always make sure I'm in a area with great ventilation.
Natalia T.
Smithfield RI, 1150 Douglas Pike
This regular nail polish remover is #perfect for a #backyardbash if you want to remove your nail color to put i new one. Highly recommend, is perfect and cheap
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Review for: Other more...
Was not the quickest or easiest to rub off but overall it met my expectations for a nail polish remover. Didn't really notice any nourishing like it claims.
Yushury M.
Houston
Review for: Polish Remover 9 fl oz; 266 ml more...
It works great on one coat nail polish is not as strong like other nail polish remover. It definitely gets the job done. The scent is also not really strong
Bren L.
The Studio Beauty nail polish remover is one of my favorite drugstore products. It has lasted me for about a year and half. Definitely worth only $4.99!
Tamiko G.
Oakland, CA
Unlike bottle remover, this stuff retains its strength for the duration. I love it as a quick wipe on/wipe off option for all the polish I go through!
Jaylie S.
Review for: Polish Remover 9 fl oz; 266 ml more...
this gets my nail polish off so quickly! I am a repeat user and buy this every time i run out! great value product and i bought this at my local CVS.
Michelle M.
North Bergen, NJ
Studio 35's nail polish remover leaves my nails strong. I have tried other brands and they leave my nails brittle and weak. Studio 35 helps my nails
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
How is this nail polish remover compared to others?
Melissa S.
Liberty, MO
Do you choose the remover by the color or by what it is supposed to do for your nails other than remove polish?
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
How strong is the smell?
Helen S.
Does it makes your nails dry?
Cami H.
Santa Ana, CA
I recently came across this new nail polish remover with 100% acetone and I was wondering if it is okay to used on your nails? I have pretty fine nails already I was just wondering... Lemme know if you guys have tried it before!! 😘