BY STUDIO

Protein enriched for natural nails Salon formula 100% satisfaction guaranteed. see more...

• Does it makes your nails dry? 1 Answers
  • How is this nail polish remover compared to others?2 Answers
  • Where do you go buy your nail polish remover?1 Answers
Brenda P.
Norfolk, VA
I love to use the liquid bottle. It's easier and a lot less messier. I particularly like this product because it doesn't leave my skin or nails supper dry once I'm done using it. Great product!
Molly Z.
Verona, WI
This nail polish remover is good for the price. The smell is not too overwhelming but I do feel like I have to scrub a little harder to get the polish off compared to other nail polish removers.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
This nail Polish remover is good and effective, I recommend it for those girls who are lovers to have their nails painted and put different colors this is for you! What are you waiting? Go for it.
Jo-Anna R.
Tamarac, FL
This really takes the frustration out of removing your polish! all you do is stick your finger in (it feels kinda weird at first but also kinda comforting ) and move it around a little and voila! Polish be gone! I love it
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
I love this. They are inexpensive and you get your money's worth. It also keeps the strong acid smell in the jar and doesn't make your whole room smell like acetone. I love this thing!
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This nail polish remover is so great. It takes off glitter easily, it helps with removing stains, and the smell is actually bearable in comparison to other acetone products.
Helen S.
Great product! Highly recommended! Good deal and price. I think it does great job and doesnt dry or damage my nails. I tried it for first time and I think ill buy it again.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
I love this nail polish remover. I use it all the time and I have a good bit in stock in my home lol. I change my nail polish a lot, mainly because I am clumsy with it.
Olga M.
Brownsville, TX
Best nail polish remover I've purchased. The one I bought was 100% acetone, so it takes off the nail polish super easily! It's at a great price, and does the job. There's no extra scrubbing. I purchased it at Walmart.
Alex M.
Doesn't get all the nail polish off completely in the corner if you have a darker color which can be a pain, but or the most part it's adequate. Doesn't smell too much like acetone compared to other removers which is a plus.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
How is this nail polish remover compared to others?
Melissa S.
Liberty, MO
Do you choose the remover by the color or by what it is supposed to do for your nails other than remove polish?
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
How strong is the smell?
Helen S.
Does it makes your nails dry?
Cami H.
Santa Ana, CA
I recently came across this new nail polish remover with 100% acetone and I was wondering if it is okay to used on your nails? I have pretty fine nails already I was just wondering... Lemme know if you guys have tried it before!! 😘