BY STUDIO

Protein enriched for natural nails Salon formula 100% satisfaction guaranteed. see more...

• Does it makes your nails dry? 1 Answers
  • How is this nail polish remover compared to others?2 Answers
  • Where do you go buy your nail polish remover?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Kim W.
Kim W.
Mayville, WI
It works to an it works and it's already like it for temporary don't like it because it runs out of clear clean polished but it's really good about it prayers it works to extend it's already like it but sometimes I don't like it because it runs out of clear clean and polish but it's really good for the price so definitely buy it and the favor go to repurchase it if I ever went to Walgreens
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to paint my nails for different occasions. Unfortunately, painting nails also means having to take that polish off. I love this nail polish remover. It works well and doesn't have a horrible odor. I usually take a cotton swab, soak it in the remover and then lay it on my nails for a few seconds before wiping it off. It even takes off the dreaded glitter!
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
This is great for when you're on the go (minimal spilling). I used it in the car to make my nails look professional en route to a business dinner. Method is simple, and when I need to do my toes, I dab a cotton pad into it like it was a normal bottle of nail polish remover. I'd recommend this if you are mainly removing polish from your fingers. Give it a shot!
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing says summer like flip flops and that means pretty polished toes. I like to switch it up frequently so I keep a bottle of this nail Polish remover on hand. I love that the smell isn't as strong as others and it doesn't leave behind a white residue. price is great and I can run into the drug store and grab it quick and easy.
Maci R.
Maci R.
Greenville, SC
This product, Studio 35 Beauty Regular Nail Polish Remover, definitely worked great the first few times I used it. As I coninued to use the product the sponge inside got really dry to where I was having to add more nail polish remover. I do recommend this product because it is inexpensive and works well at the beginning.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and will only be buying it from now on. It has a sponge that soaks the nail polish remover up. Then it has different locations of slits or holes to remove polish. You can soak your nail in there to remove easier.
Leslie D.
Leslie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how convenient this is. I don't have to get cotton pads and the acetone is already in the tub. I can just remove my nail polish with the surrounding sponge. The only sucky part is that it gets on your fingers.
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Goshen, OH
I love this nail polish remover! I have absolutely no problems with it. I compares so much better than other polish removers! I actually got mine from Walgreens I believe, And I would recommend to others!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
This nail polish remover is definetely not my favorite. The sponge inside starting balling uo after just 3 uses. It also takes forever to remove my nail polish. I do not recommend this product.
Natalia T.
Natalia T.
Smithfield, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This regular nail polish remover is #perfect for a #backyardbash if you want to remove your nail color to put i new one. Highly recommend, is perfect and cheap
Selena Marie N.
Selena Marie N.
Berryville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How strong is the smell?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
How is this nail polish remover compared to others?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Liberty, MO
Do you choose the remover by the color or by what it is supposed to do for your nails other than remove polish?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you go buy your nail polish remover?
Cieanna R.
Cieanna R.
Cave City, AR
Does the nail polish remover have to be a specific brand to actually get off tough nail polish????