BY STUDIO

Protein enriched for natural nails Salon formula 100% satisfaction guaranteed. see more...

• Does it makes your nails dry? 1 Answers
  • How is this nail polish remover compared to others?2 Answers
  • Where do you go buy your nail polish remover?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Kennedy A.
Kissimmee
Review for: Polish Remover 9 fl oz; 266 ml
Best nail polish remover EVER. NO spills, no pesky cotton balls. I am a repeat user because I love this so much. There are LITERALLY no cons. It compares to alternatives because with others you have to get a cotton ball, get it soaked without spilling, and dab without burning raw skin. With this, all you do is stick your finger in and twist. How simple is that?? I would definitely recommend it to others, because my friends are always asking to use it!! ūüėć
Simone G.
It removes your nail polish nicely and does not make your nails feel dry.

It's easy to use and I buy this brand regularly it gets the job done.

However glitter polishes are a little harder to remove but that's like with any other brand too.

It does have the typical nail polish remover smell so you should do it in a room with ventilation.

As someone who likes dark or unusual nail polish I can say it removes your nail polish pretty good.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this nail polish remover it really does get the job done I figured that yes, it does work better with cotton. I do recommend this product to others. A little scrubbing and the nail polish is removed.
Jenny M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a hard time removing my nail polish with this product. I regret not buying the 100% acetone one because this one takes forever. Not only does the actual remover not work very well, but the sponge twist mechanism isn't effective. I always end up soaking a cotton ball in the liquid and scrubbing away for about 20 minutes just to get all of the polish off.
Mary F.
Conway, AR
I live for this stuff for my nails. Take off your nail polish very well, while being very gentle on your skin. You could buy it at any drugstore that has this product. The price is absolutely awesome. It is worth buying.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I love this nail polish remover it is pretty inexpensive and really removes nail polish easily without having to reapply over and over again. I would recommend this product to anyone that loves painting there nails because it really does save you time when taking off nail polish.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Review for: Polish Remover 9 fl oz; 266 ml
After using their acetone nail polish remover, it's so hard for me to enjoy using regular remover. I find that this doesn't remove my polish as much as their other ones do. I mean it does work and it does remove nail polish but I definitely like the acetone better!
Olga M.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best nail polish remover I've purchased. The one I bought was 100% acetone, so it takes off the nail polish super easily! It's at a great price, and does the job. There's no extra scrubbing. I purchased it at Walmart.
Sydnee S.
FAVORITE NAIL POLISH REMOVER! I've used this for years literally. It doesn't dry out the nail, it gets all the Polish off even glitter nail polish if you hold the cotton pad on there long enough. It's truly the best
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail Polish remover is good and effective, I recommend it for those girls who are lovers to have their nails painted and put different colors this is for you! What are you waiting? Go for it.
Selena Marie N.
Berryville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How strong is the smell?
Melissa S.
Liberty, MO
Do you choose the remover by the color or by what it is supposed to do for your nails other than remove polish?
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
How is this nail polish remover compared to others?
Helen S.
Does it makes your nails dry?
Cieanna R.
Cave City, AR
Does the nail polish remover have to be a specific brand to actually get off tough nail polish????