Studio 35 Beauty Regular Nail Polish Remover Pads uploaded by April W.

BY STUDIO 35 #37 in Nail Polish Remover

Easy & Convenient Nail Polish Removal. Extra Thick Felt for Artificial Nails. Non-Acetone. Salon Formula. Helps Soften Cuticles & Add Strength Each pad contains a special formula to help soften cuticles and add strength and resiliency for more beautiful nails.  One pad cleans all 10 nails. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.

• I was at Walgreens and saw a little sample of these nail polish rem...2 Answers
  • How well does this work? 1 Answers
Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.
Estos son indispensables y no sólo para manicura. Además de todas las cosas que siempre he usado removedor de esmalte para, he descubierto que el removedor de esmalte sin acetona quita la pintura de plástico y algunos metales. En el curso de la redecoración recientemente, nos encontramos con un miembro de la tripulación de trabajo que tenía otros intereses además de una meticulosa painting.I se sorprendió y encantados de descubrir que todos aquellos interruptor de la luz cubre, y muchos de los interruptores, podríamos estar sin pintar rápidamente con un golpe de un clavar la almohadilla de removedor de esmalte. removedor de esmalte líquido habría sido arriesgado y complicado por razones obvias y la misma falta de control haría almohadillas inferiores arriesgado. Pero estos no goteen o una nave. Fueron lo suficientemente flexible como para ir exactamente donde tenían que ir sin accidente. Puesto que eran eficaces en la eliminación de la pared y el asiento pinturas de diversas marcas y colores, me gustaría probar primero para quitar el esmalte de uñas si todavía lo usé.
Camila b.
Camila b.
Fairhaven, MA
the best way to remove and keep clean my nails everywhere, because I don't need to carry so much stuff with me, just a small box with my nail polish remover pads.

it's easy and comfy to use.
comparated this produc with others I prefer this brand and this category, bettern that the bottle and cotton, ( when you are hurry you need all of the suf in your hand. This is perfect.
Christie G.
Christie G.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I love the remover pads! The texture of the pad helps to remove nail polish in half the time as trying to wipe with a cotton ball or tissue paper. It takes everything off, and does not make my fingers feel dry afterwards. I also love having them in my purse for when my nail polish starts to chip. Highly recommended, I've been using these for a while and I wont go back.
araseli o.
araseli o.
Abilene, TX

I always bring a few of these in my makeup bag while traveling because you never know when you'll need to touch up your nails. They work well, easy and fast. The only issue I've had was when one of the packets got a leak somehow and made everything in my bag smell like nail polish remover, but I'd been carrying it around for a while so that might have been my fault.
Reena A.
Reena A.
Tinley Park, IL
It takes more than one pad to remove nail polish, so you go through a box quickly. I would rather use a regular bottle and tissue to remove than go through this mess. It even more of an issue if you have more than one layer of nail polish. I think it is better if you are doing a minor clean up like removing that last island of nail polish on your nail.
Olga G.
Olga G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Studio 35 is more of a generic pharmacy brand but I love their basic products. This nail remover works really well and, since it's not showing anyway, why pay more? I use it weekly before painting my nails. The only weak point is removing black / dark nail polish - you have to really scrub your nails, otherwise it works great and smells ok.
Julieta B.
Julieta B.
Glendale Heights, IL
It's my favorite thing to use !! Less hassles of du ping the Luis on you and super cool pact so if you were to need to bring it with you, you can with out carrying a whole bottle of it. The only lyrics thing is i go through a lot of them because there other strong enough to take nail Polish with one pad. I usually use two pads per finger.
Mehrnaz M.
Mehrnaz M.
Palo Alto, CA
So easy to use and remove nail polish. Doesn't sting at all, as some previous products I've used actually stung my nails a little bit. This is super efficient too especially for travel or if you're on the go. I definitley use this and buy when I'm going for a trip and want to remove nail polish and get a mani pedi at my new destination!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Greenwich, CT
Fast and Easy way to remove nail polish. Definitely great for travel! Not so harsh on the nail compared to other brands. Also, less messy to use and carry around. You can purchase these pretty much at any cvs or pharmacy store around. Definitely recommend this buy for those looking for a fast and easy way to remove their nail polish.
Kaulin J.
Kaulin J.
San Francisco, CA
I got these because I was traveling a lot and the pads are very convenient. It says it removes all ten nails but if the polish is thinner I find that I can do my toes as well. They are very effective and great for those in a time crunch or who are regularly traveling. The scent is not overwhelming, but it does have a scent.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was at Walgreens and saw a little sample of these nail polish remover pads and figured I'd give it a shot and see if they worked. So can anyone let me know if they are worth it like do they get all the nail polish remover off including the gel kind?
Raychelle H.
Raychelle H.
Dayton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work?