Studio 35 Beauty Regular Nail Polish Remover Pads uploaded by Izabella S.Studio 35 Beauty Regular Nail Polish Remover Pads uploaded by April a.

BY STUDIO 35 #34 in Nail Polish Remover

Easy & Convenient Nail Polish Removal. Extra Thick Felt for Artificial Nails. Non-Acetone. Salon Formula. Helps Soften Cuticles & Add Strength Each pad contains a special formula to help soften cuticles and add strength and resiliency for more beautiful nails.  One pad cleans all 10 nails. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.

• I was at Walgreens and saw a little sample of these nail ...2 Answers
  • How well does this work? 2 Answers
member-dbafb
These are perfect for anybody on the go. Anytime I'm at work and I'm going to commute to do something else and I noticed that my nails are chipped, I can literally just take one of these pads out and clean off the mess of nail polish that's on my nails. And it usually helps that I have nail polish in my purse so I can give myself a quick manicure, therefore I always have these in my purse with some nail polish. They are awesome.
Jeri L.
Farmingdale
I think these are very convenient but you need to use more than one wipe because they are on the drier side. I use these for more at home pedicures and I see myself using at least two wipes depending on what kind of polish I used. They do work though and are a great price!
Libby C.
New York
The price is fantastic, but they just aren’t super very affective. I feel like I have to scrub very long and hard to get polish off. However, the packaging into individual packets is convenient so for something to use on the go it isn’t bad.
Alyssa P.
Chesterfield, MO
Love these nail polish remover pads!! They make taking off your nail polish so easy and mess free. You don’t have to worry about spilling your remover when you have these pads to use! I love them and swear by them!!
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
Love these makes it easy to remove nail polish when on the go! The only con is it gets all over your hands but other then that it’s pretty much easy! Also wish more came in them. Also very affordable and I recommend
Izabella S.
Love these nail polish remover pads. Super convenient to have in your purse if you have an emergency or if you are just at home. The pads are thick and don’t leave any lint like a traditional cotton pad would. Definitely recommend.
Davonna A.
S Plainfield, NJ
I have used these before. They are good in a cinch. There is a lot of remover on each pad. I really have no complaints about this product. They are great from a convenience standpoint. Probably not the most cost effective choice, but definitely good if you need nail polish remover wipes on the go.
Alondra🌷 M.
Houston
Highly recommend! works very easy when removing the nail polish without scrubbing off your own nail! Best thing to use when its time to get rid of the old nail polish.
Shilo B.
Quick and easy. Super affordable and always available in stock, as many people don’t buy store brand. It’s actually in any Walgreens, so yes, it’s super easy to find too! Love that it gets the job done without a strong stench.
Brittany J.
Siler City
Great polish remover.  Works great.  I do my own acrylic nails and it is perfect for nail art. It also just takes the polish off and not the acrylic. Equate Regular Nail Polish Remover
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I was at Walgreens and saw a little sample of these nail polish remover pads and figured I'd give it a shot and see if they worked. So can anyone let me know if they are worth it like do they get all the nail polish remover off including the gel kind?
Raychelle H.
Dayton, TX
How well does this work?