Studio 35 Beauty Regular Nail Polish Remover Pads uploaded by Km G.Studio 35 Beauty Regular Nail Polish Remover Pads uploaded by Izabella S.Studio 35 Beauty Regular Nail Polish Remover Pads uploaded by April a.

BY STUDIO 35

Easy & Convenient Nail Polish Removal. Extra Thick Felt for Artificial Nails. Non-Acetone. Salon Formula. Helps Soften Cuticles & Add Strength Each pad contains a special formula to help soften cuticles and add strength and resiliency for more beautiful nails.  One pad cleans all 10 nails. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.

Jihane D.
Hammond
I love this product when traveling! It’s just so light to pack and doesn’t take any space! I hate when I used to pack the whole nail remover liquid bottle and cottons :( one pad would remove more than 10 nail polish! The pad comes folded once on itself and very moist! I once cut it in half and gave my mom who was traveling with me the other half so we both used one pad on 20 nail polish!!! It’s just super functional especially when traveling!
member-dbafb
These are perfect for anybody on the go. Anytime I'm at work and I'm going to commute to do something else and I noticed that my nails are chipped, I can literally just take one of these pads out and clean off the mess of nail polish that's on my nails. And it usually helps that I have nail polish in my purse so I can give myself a quick manicure, therefore I always have these in my purse with some nail polish. They are awesome.
ainsley r.
These are so helpful! They take everything off and you don’t need to go to the effort of getting nail polish remover on cotton balls and scrubbing at your nails for a long time. You only need one wipe to get everything off and they don’t smell too strong, either. I highly recommend this product.
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
Love these makes it easy to remove nail polish when on the go! The only con is it gets all over your hands but other then that it’s pretty much easy! Also wish more came in them. Also very affordable and I recommend
Jeri L.
Farmingdale
I think these are very convenient but you need to use more than one wipe because they are on the drier side. I use these for more at home pedicures and I see myself using at least two wipes depending on what kind of polish I used. They do work though and are a great price!
Yvenet P.
Port st.lucie
I usually buy these for my girlfriend at Walgreens and these are something she loves I love the smell not to strong to give you a head pain due to the strong smell in some of them all when should start using these I would always buy them even for my mom because of how good the product is and easy to apply on
Davonna A.
S Plainfield, NJ
I have used these before. They are good in a cinch. There is a lot of remover on each pad. I really have no complaints about this product. They are great from a convenience standpoint. Probably not the most cost effective choice, but definitely good if you need nail polish remover wipes on the go.
MakeUpIsArt✨💛🍁🍂 C.
Santa fe NM
This nail polish remover works really good it takes off all my nail polish on 10 fingers with one pad and softens my cuticles with a little bit of nice moisture.
Shilo B.
Quick and easy. Super affordable and always available in stock, as many people don’t buy store brand. It’s actually in any Walgreens, so yes, it’s super easy to find too! Love that it gets the job done without a strong stench.
Brittany J.
Siler City
Great polish remover.  Works great.  I do my own acrylic nails and it is perfect for nail art. It also just takes the polish off and not the acrylic. Equate Regular Nail Polish Remover
Raychelle H.
Fargo, ND
How well does this work?
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I was at Walgreens and saw a little sample of these nail polish remover pads and figured I'd give it a shot and see if they worked. So can anyone let me know if they are worth it like do they get all the nail polish remover off including the gel kind?
antonia r.