BY STUDIO 35

Softens Rough, Callused Skin. Softens & Smoothes. Large Oval Design Softens and smoothes rough, callused skin.  Large oval design for easy use. This product is unconditionally guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, functionally perfect and free from defects in material and workmanship. see more...

Nancy P.
I bought this stone because it was the cheapest and I really needed to take care of my feet. let me tell you it was the best purchase I have made. I use this pumice stone almost every time I shower. it takes all the dead skin. this is a spring and summer must have. My feet have never looked better. I also put Vaseline after my feet have dried then put my socks on. I know that helps. but you need this for all those sandals you plan on wearing for the rest of of spring and summer.
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Love using this after a long week of running my feey get so rough, but this does the job. getting rid of dead skin cells making my feet soft. Ialso have one for in the shower to wash my legs and leaves my skin very soft and shiny. after it exfoliates my leggs and arms.
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
Not expensive at all, but works great and lasts a long time! If you ever get any dry or hard patches of skin on your feet, especially the heels, this works great to scrub it away. Leaves you feeling soft and smooth, but it's gentle during use
Sarah T.
Very reasonable in price and lasted for quite a while as long as you make sure it dries out, don't leave it sitting in water or anything damp in the shower. Don't want it to get moldy
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
This is a great pumice stone especially for the price. I have horrible heels and these things are the only thing that give them some relief.
Mary L.
I love this pumice stone. I try to keep one in the shower and one in my travel bag. I use it at least twice a week to keep my feet smooth.
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
These stones are life savers. After a long week at work, my feet start to feel rough. This leaves my feet feeling smooth.
Yesenia G.
Phoenix, AZ
I always have this in my shower it's great for scrubbing your knees and your feet love this product
Janet M.
Works like any other pumice stone rock. It works better with some sort of foot scrub.
Alyssa K.
This is a great product to keep in the shower. Helps keep feet soft and smooth!