Studio 35 Beauty Precision Grip Slant Tip Tweezer

by Studio 35

Permanently-Aligned Textured Tips. Textured Tips for Exceptional Grip. Stainless Steel for Durability. Grasp Even the Finest Hairs Permanently-aligned tips retain their pulling ability for a lifetime.  This product is made of stainless steel for long-lasting performance and durability, and is unconditionally guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, functionally perfect and free from defects in material and workmanship.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Studio 35 Beauty Precision Grip Slant Tip Tweezer!
Louisville, KY
This product is affordable and does what I need it to do. I don’t need a fancy, expensive pair of tweezers to get the job done. They are small enough to be able to remove baby hairs around my brows and on my chin.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I mean there just tweezers so most are good. These work for me but I have heard that they don’t work for some people. I have oily skin. It’s not pricey and good value. I would recommend.
 These are great tweezers, especially for the price. I just picked these up because I wanted to keep an extra pair in my car.  ( you know, for those times when you look in your rearview mirror and noticed a stray hair or two!)  I was really impressed with them and I think they are better than the ones I actually keep in my bathroom.
Jersey city
This is a good tweezer. I would say it is just as good as a Revlon tweezer. Good good good good good. Love it love it love it love it love it. Worth its money. Would buy again. I really totally definitely would definitely recommend this product to
Warren
Great value for this everyday tweezer. Very sturdy and gets the job done. The slant tip is so much easier to use than the straight tip. Purchased at Walgreen And I keep one in the bathroom cabinet And another in my travel makeup bag.
Villa Hills
Perfect for plucking any stubborn short hairs! I use this especially for my eyebrows & any peach fuzz around my chin/mouth. It works really well and it’s very affordable! You can find this at your local walgreens for a great deal!
Chicago
I use my tweezers when I slack off on getting my brows done and these come in handy. They were pretty cheap and are really able to grip the hair. The slanted tip is good for getting those pesky under the brow hairs.
Columbus , OH
Great product for the price that they are. There’s really nothing super special about them but they do the trick. I have sensitive skin and these don’t pull of my skin at all or hurt too much. Definitely recommend
Comes ready to use right out the package. Compared to others, this one has a sharper tip than others. But not to sharp to cut you. I did find one con with this product, it gets duller after each use and wash.
Ocoee, FL
Love the slant tip and how easy it makes it to grab those really little annoying hairs! I have sensitive skin and these barely cause irritation and redness! They were affordable and are super easy to use!

Looking for your answer?