Studio 35 Beauty Precision Grip Slant Tip Tweezer

by Studio 35

Permanently-Aligned Textured Tips. Textured Tips for Exceptional Grip. Stainless Steel for Durability. Grasp Even the Finest Hairs Permanently-aligned tips retain their pulling ability for a lifetime.  This product is made of stainless steel for long-lasting performance and durability, and is unconditionally guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, functionally perfect and free from defects in material and workmanship.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Studio 35 Beauty Precision Grip Slant Tip Tweezer!
Griffin, GA
I really don’t recommend this tweezer it don’t have a good grip I messed up my arch with this but who knows maybe you might have better luck then I do with it I mean the price was not bad at all
Allentown, PA
Its a good tweezer for the random stray hair. I really dont need to use them often. Im one of those girls who has never arch an eyebrow a day in my life. Truly dont need to. Sorry ladies..
Baytown, TX
Got the job done. They work as any other pair of tweezers would and at a cheaper cost. I will say it is kinda hard to get itty bitty hairs but other than that they’re perfect
Clintonville
These are great unless you use them too much and they start to lose their grip. Never using for anything extremely large just tweezing or pulling out a splinter.
Over all it’s great and definitely helps remove those hairs that are growing and you don’t want. It does have a nice grip to it and isn’t bad for the price
These are good, but they’re a basic slant tip tweezer. I find them easy to use for plucking my eyebrows, but am not incredibly brand loyal for tweezers.
Los Angeles
Just a basic tweezer I use to groom my eyebrows and apply my false eyelashes. Picked these up while traveling been in use in my makeup bag every since.
These tweezers are really nice and i like the color of it. I like the size and shape of these tweezers because they make plucking eyebrows interesting.
Memphis
A good set of everyday tweezers. Nicely priced & does its job. A little harder to get tough stubborn hairs but it does the trick after a few goes.
Waupun
These tweezers work well, especially at the low price point. I have used this brand since I was a teen and I find nothing wrong with them at all.

Looking for your answer?