Studio 35 Beauty Precision Grip Slant Tip Tweezer

by Studio 35

Permanently-Aligned Textured Tips. Textured Tips for Exceptional Grip. Stainless Steel for Durability. Grasp Even the Finest Hairs Permanently-aligned tips retain their pulling ability for a lifetime.  This product is made of stainless steel for long-lasting performance and durability, and is unconditionally guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, functionally perfect and free from defects in material and workmanship.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Studio 35 Beauty Precision Grip Slant Tip Tweezer!
East Providence
There a good tool to keep in your makeup bag. The extra grip helps get those stubborn hairs.Its also great for any skin type and you can use it whenever you need it. Plus it's easy to use.
Great product and the price is a steal! I did notice that sometimes it would be hard to pinch with the tweezers. Sometimes I would have to grab at the same hair cause I could not remove it the first time around.
Anchorage , AK
This oddity us ok. I use it mostly for my eyebrows when I don’t wanna go get them shaped up. The edge part of the tweezer can be a bit difficult to use but overall it’s a great product
Orlando, FL
I absolutely hated this Tweezer. It was probably the worst tweezer that I have ever purchases, so I ended up returning it. It was very cheap and the slant tip was very dull and didn't even grab hairs. I was very disappointed and would not buy again, nor would I recommend this product.
Culver City, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Very easy holds in place because of the secure grip. gets Studio 35 Beauty Precision Grip Slant Tip Tweezer the little hairs that annoy. does what is needed.
Franklin Springs
Super cheap but gets the job done! Love my tweezers great grip and good value. I use mine regularly throughout the week to tweeze brows! Easy to use no problems, very satisfied with purchase and highly recommended!
Oregon, WI
These are inexpensive and so nice! The angled tip makes it easy to access tiny hairs in order to pluck them. I use these about once a week to get stray hairs. Just be careful because you don’t want to overpluck!
Louisville, KY
These are really good tweezers and get the job done. I have had mine for a while and they have help up to time. That is just about all you can ask for in a pair of tweezers. I would recommend this product
Tempe , AZ
Omg this tweezers are amazing especially if you have lil tiny hair this tweezers do the work my skin type is combination I often use it to pluck my eyebrows I highly recommend I will definitely buy another one very affordable.
Phoenix, AZ
Cheap and always gets the job done! I’ve actually bought a few of these because I lose mine so easily, but not this guy! So now I have several spares! Great with plucking brows and putting lashes on!

Looking for your answer?